Chapter six

-Dedicated to @go_Poptarts-
Hi! I had some time to kill at school, so I decided to write out chapter six. Turns out my math journal (the one chapter five was written out in) was not at school, or in my backpack. So, before I go look for it, I decided to first post chapter six. It'll be with Mapleshade, and it's short and, quite frankly, very disappointing to me.  However, something important does happen, near the end. So, here goes. Hope you like it.
Mapleshade was resting. She had decided to take a short nap after killing Spottedleaf. Normally Mapleshade was not one to rest while there was work to be done, revenge to be plotted. But she was tired--this foreign place seemed to drain Mapleshade of her energy- and she could sense that she was not thinking clearly, which could result in dangerous and rash behavior. Under normal circumstances, she wouldn't care about possible reckless behavior, but in this strange place she couldn't afford to make any mistakes. So she settled down and started cleaning the blood off from her claws. After a few moments Mapleshade became aware of something watching her. Maybe. It seemed to her that her senses-- which had helped her so much during life (and death)--were no longer as sharp as they used to be, and were fairly fuzzy. But either way, she wasn't taking any chances. Mapleshade turned around, just in time to see a faint grey shape getting clearer and more colorful, the opposite of what had happened to Spottedleaf.   Slowly the shape changed, growing clearer every second, until it somewhat resembled a fuzzy black, gray, and white silhouette of a cat. The silhouette gained color and detail, slowly yet quickly, until standing before her was a tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes and a sweet, sad smile that had always infuriated Mapleshade. Standing in front of her, alive and well, was Spottedleaf.
Okay, as I said, this was a short filler chapter that I wrote because I wanted to check up on Mapleshade. I hope you liked it, even if it was short. Bye, and may Starclan light your path, may the force be with you, may the gods of Olympus watch over you, hail cloak, and all that jazz. : )