"It'll all get betta, Ms. Michaels. Just takes time." I hugged ha then let ha go.

"I'm gonna make some breakfast fa ha." I asked.

"Alright good. Make her favorites, stay on her good side. She can be rude when she's not feeling good." She grabbed ha keys and left out.

I chuckled, "Don't I kno' it."

I turned around in tha kitchen lookin' fa errythang that I would need ta make breakfast.

Afta bout thirty minutes, errythang was done. I put tha pancakes and eggs onta tha plate. I added a few pieces of bacon and went ta tha pantry. I planned on makin' ha some tea but she got like fifty types.

"Earl Grey, Camomile, ginger...Sleepy Time? Tha fuck?" I mumbled ta myself. I grabbed a bag of the Sleepy Time tea. I mean why not?

I boiled some water and dashed some cinnamon and a few drops of vanilla in tha water. Sum I seen ha do errytime she make tea. I po'd tha water ova tha teabag in tha mug placed all tha stuff on a servin' tray and made my way ta ha room.

Cydney Michaels

"Miss me?" I head a voice in the distance.

I looked around the best I could but saw nothing. It was dark, I couldn't even see my hands in front of my face.

"I went through hell because of you and your brother. I guarantee I'll make it hell for you now." The voice conducted a evil laugh.

I heard footsteps coming at me slowly. I backed up until I hit a wall, stopping me.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed. I sounded like the child version of me as tears poured from my eyes.

"Relax, you know how this goes." He spoke with humor in his voice.

That was the thing; I didn't know.

Feeling his breath on my neck, I jumped and he covered his hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming.

"Shh, you don't want your brother to hear do you?" He let out another evil laugh, this time in a lower tone.

I couldn't speak, I couldn't stand for myself, I couldn't do anything.

"Relax, I just wanna look at you." Those words continued to haunt me.

"Please.." I whimpered, "Just stop!"

"Cyd, Cydney." I heard my brothers voice calling my name. It was raspy as of his mouth was dry.

"Oh great, you woke him. I guess he'll have to watch now," he shrugged.

"Jordan?" I called out. "Jordan!"

The room suddenly got brighter and I saw him sitting in the corner of the room. He was tied up, hands bound behind his back. He bled from his chest as he nodded back and forth as if her were trying to keep consciousness.

"Jordan.." I began to cry harder.

"Cyd...I'm sorry," he started to sob also as he took deep breaths.