The Jerk and His Seductive Ways

Hey guys, this is my first story on this account.

Hope you enjoy ! remember to Vote,Comment and Fan.

Much love....read on!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1-

It happened. The accident, of course. It was a usual day, the days you think nothing un-ordinary would happen.

My parents died and i never. It was my fault. if i was there with them...maybe i could've saved them or at least died with them. This day became the day, i hated a very certain person. Jack Sunnington. The flirtacious jerk who made me late.

I'll start from the very beginning, just so you understand.

'Give...me....my....toast!!' I screamed at my younger brother.

He grinned mischievously and shook his head.

'You'll have to make me puke it up first..' He whispered, so that mum couldn't hear.

'Ugh you're such a norse!' I moaned back, lifting myself off the kitchen table and grabbing my rucksack.

'Im going to school..' I said, before kissing him on the cheek.

'Ewww.....Sister germs!' He groaned while wiping his cheek. I winked.

Mum came out of the living room while waving towards me to go to school. I rolled my eyes and kissed her too on the cheek.

'Bye mother!' I smiled, while tightening my hair in the bun it was in. Dragging myself to the door, i looked back at my mum and brother. What i didn't realise then was that was the last time i would see them.

Pushing myself around the crowded corridor, i managed to weave myself towards my locker. Opening it up, i hid myself within the door and pulled out my biology books. I groaned. Biology with Jack Sunnington. I had luckily managed to dodge that certain person for the entire day.

'Conny! I haven't seen you all day, where have you been!?' Jessica said from behind me. I spun around almost over-doing it and falling against my locker.

'Jess...sorry, i've been in the library.' I whispered, piling my chemistry books on top of each other.

'Geek much?' She giggled before holding onto my hand and dragging me towards our Biology class.

Jessica was my best friend. In this too-stereotypical American school..she was the only friend i had. I wasn't the schools Geek but i came close to it. The only person who kept me maintaining peoples attention was Jack. I'm guessing you're wondering who the heck he is? Well his the biggest jerk known to mankind. For years none noticed the boring Constance Purinly, until the hottest guy in school started paying attention to me. I guess you could say he made me the most hated person in school. I didn't want his attention nor did i accept it. I guess you could say, i hate him with a passion.

'Conny..wake up! look whose turned up to class' Jess whispered in my ear, bringing my attention back to the classdoor. Well look who arrives. With his constant smirk and his irritating sexy walk, he strolls towards our desk. His blue eyes watching only me. I purposely look at my nails while he slowly strides past me, nudging me lightly. I roll my eyes and lean on the desk. No in hell way is he distracting me this lesson. I dread this lesson. Its the only class, he sits behind me. The only lesson, he can irritate the hell out of me! What i still didn't understand was how in the world he was interested or even annoying a girl like me.It was a mystery to us all.

'His watching you...' Jess said into my ear as lowly as possible.

I sighed and pushed my chair more into the table, trying to force myself further away from him.

'Shh Jess' I whined, while she giggled. She was loving this. She was always getting a kick out of me being annoyed by Jack. She used to question him why he payed attention to me but he would always to nudge the conversation off with a dirty remark.

'Right class...today's topic will be based on...no laughing, The evolution of sexual reproduction' Miss Gallic explaining blushing lightly. The class giggled and laughed. I just shook my head.

'So we're going to talk about fanny's and willies'' One kid commented from the back and everyone laughed hysterically.

'Dude that's lame' Another replied, while more classmates laughed. Yet again, i just lay back on my seat and smiled. If i laughed, they would stop laughing. So i didn't go there.

Half way through class, to my surprise Jack hadn't once irritated me. I felt extremely uncomfortable knowing he was behind me but hadn't once spoke to me. I actually wanted him to? no, no of course i don't. Speak of the devil. Just as i begin to relax, i feel something kick the back of my chair. I shifted in my seat and looked over at Jess, who was talking to another girl next to her. Typical. More kicks on my the back of my chair, i gritted my teeth. Twisting in my seat, i glared at him. He grinned, while pushing the loose black hair away from his eyes.

'Thinking about me,was you?' He winked. I opened my mouth to deny it but i realised i was. Damnit. I blushed.

'Go away!' I said keeping calm.Turning back to the teacher, she was nervously drawing some lame diagram of a sperm cell. Does she think we're 12? I rolled my eyes.

'Jess...' I nudged her, but she wasn't paying attention. I huffed.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and i tried to ignore it. No way am i turning around.

Another tap.

And another tap.

'Just leave me alone' I screamed while i spun around facing Jack. A frown on my face.

His blue eyes widened in shock, then he turned his mouth up into a big smirk. He got me.

'Urgh why do you annoy me!' I screeched, loudly enough for the whole class to go quite.

'That's enough!' The teacher, raised her voice. I turned to face her and folded my arms together in frustration. I get the blame for his doing?!

'It was Jack! why do i get the blame for what HE done?' I said trying to hide any anger in my voice.

The teacher slowly walked towards us.

'Detention for both of you! after-school!' The teacher boomed. The class whispered to each other while eyeing me up. Oh great, more gossip to be spread about me and this annoying jerk.

'Urgh!' I huffed, grabbing my bag and pushing myself out of my seat. Ignoring jess's calm voice to tell me to seat down, i stormed out of the classroom. I heard some annoying jerk whistle as i walked out.

Guess who?

And this is how i grew a hatred for this boy. This detention caused me to be late...and me being late made it impossible for me to be near them when fate caught up to them.

I should've been there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what'do ya think? :D

Comment, vote and fan please!

It'll get better soon! and the accident will unravel on the next chapter!