Please No .

Bahia Rodriguez

I shoot her died in the chest. Her blood splattered across my face.

"Noo" Drea yelled

Justin ran over to her. He held her in his arms. They called nurse. The nurse rushed her to surgery. I was taken away by the police.

Dejunna White

We got escorted to lobby. Everybody was scared out their. We can't lose Cournia.

Justin Combs

.Outside Hospital

. 3:45 am

How can this much shit happen in a week. I can't lose my baby. I don't care how much we fight. I love her with all my heart and I won't lose her this easy. I walked back in hospital. Drea was crying hard. Shit Im not even crying that hard.

*****5 hours later ****

It's now 7:00 am. Everybody still up.

A doctor walked out. We jumped up.

"OK.Cournia is OK but she slipped into a coma an hour ago.Were afraid that we don't know when she is gonna wake up. You can't go see her in room 240."

"Thanks Doc."

He nodded.

I entered the room.

I sat in front of her.I held her. She's so pale.

"Cournia, Baby I love you so much.I can't lose you.You're my everything. I know I don't show it well but, I'll try just please come back.....I need you"

"Aww that's sweet. " Drea gushed

I looked at her she was smiling. I chuckled. She looked a mess. She had bags under her eyes, her hair was fizzy, She had on Rocs sweatshirt that looked huge on her,and tear stains were on her face.

"Thanks "

"Welp I'm finna go. I'll be back to bring you some food and clothes. "

I nodded.

She left out with the others.

It's just me and you.

******3 weeks later ********

Cournia Savage

. 12:00 noon

I woke up in a white room.I squinted my eyes.

I sat up and felt a sharp pain. I groan and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Cournia "

I opened my eyes .I saw Justin.

"Hey" I said weakly. I remember everything that happened from when I got shot til when He told me how He felt.I heard him.

"Baby "

I looked at him and wrapped my arm around his neck and smashed y lips against his. After 5 mins. of my tongue exploring his mouth.We pulled away.

"I miss you "

"I miss you 2 "

Then the others walked in.

Drea looked up at me.

"Cournia "I screamed

. "It's me "

After we talked. I was checked out the hospital. We chilled at my house. Craig Crippen

. Cournia Guest Room

. 4:30

I have to tell Jae what I did.

"So what do you have to tell me "

"Umm... I'm sorry. Icheatedonyouwithbreunna" I said really fast.

"You what "

I sighed

"I cheated on you with Breunna "

I felt a sting go across my cheek.

"I HATE YOU "

She start hitting me. I grabbed her wrist. I held her hands close to my chest.

"I hate you "She said.

"But I love you. Im so sorry. If you don't love me as much as you say. Jst leave it's your choice. Know I will always love you No matter what "

I let go of her and she walked out.

I frowned. That's it she's gone.

Marlesha Davis

Outside Cournia's House

I was out side sitting in our treehouse me and the girls made when we were 13 .I heard a knock.

,"Come In"

Jacob climbed in.

"Can I talk to you "

"I guess "

"Mar. She suduced me.I didn't want to. She knew you were coming to me.I told her she had leave. So when got there she was still here. She put on my jersey. She just wanted to ruin us. Baby I need you.

Please don't leave. Please No.

I love you Baby "

"I love you 2 "

He kissed me. I kissed back. I love this dude.

Chresanto August

Me and Drea arguing. Cause Justice

just me she pregnant.

"YOU KNOW WHAT "

"WHAT "

" IT'S OVER. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME OR MY FEELINGS. EVERY TIME I GIVE YOU A CHANCE. YOU BREAK MY HEART. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME, BUT YOU DON'T. SO IM DONE. "

"I DON'T CARE?? I CARE ABOUT YOU WITH EVERY OUNCE IN MY BODY. I TRY. I TRY MY BEST NOT TO HURT YOU . WHY WOULDN'T I CARE.

YOU'RE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT UNDERSTANDS ME. BABY I NEED YOU AND ONLY YOU. JUST PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. PLEASE NO."

She walked in the den. I sat in the couch. I can't lose my baby.