Reactions

Cournia Savage

I Sat Up Looking Up At Justin Shocked. He Came Up Ace And He Sized Him , Ace Wasn't Backing Down. Justin Pushed Him , Ace Pushed Back. In Less Than A Minute They Was In A Full Out Brawl. Ray And Jacob L. Came Running In Since I Couldn't Get Them Apart. When They Broke It Up And Took Ace Downstairs.

"WTF Cournia, Really You Just Gon Fucking Hoe Around On Me ." He Screamed

Before I Could Say Some.

"Who The Fuck You Talking To Like That, Damn Sure Anit My Bestfriend. You Betta Lower Your And Watch Yo Motherfucking Mouth.Get At Him Bestfriend. " I Heard Drea Say .

She Was Standing At The Door Mugging Him. She Walked Away.

"Don't Fucking Come At Me Like That Nigga, She Cheated So Many Times, It Was One Fucking Kiss.So Fuck You. "

"Man Whatever, It's Over."

"I Don't Care."

I Left And Went To Look For Ace. I Heard Him , It Came From The Kitchen.

"Damn,Drea Chill." He Said While She Holder A Rag To His Face.

"You Should've Never Got Ya Ass Beat."

"Ian Get My Ass Beat , I Ate His Shit." He Mugged Her

"You Gon Eat That While You Talking Shit ."

"Hell Yea . "

These Motherfucker Start Having A Staring Contest . I Walked In .

"You Okay ?"

He Looked Up At Me .

"I'm Straight Babygirl. "

I Slightly Blushed .

Justin Combs

I Sat On The Bed With My Head In My Hands , I Can't Believe This Shit. I Heard A Knock.
It Was Drea.She Gave Me A Small Smile

"Can We Talk? " She Asked

I Nodded.

She Sat Beside Me Criss-cross Applesauce.

"I Know I Went Off On You Not To Long Ago , But I Want You To Know I'm On Your Side , She Was Wrong , But You Know How I Get About Her . You Still My Brother, And Imma Whopp, Her Ass Fa Doing Ya Like That. "

I Nodded.

"I Just Wanna Know Why."

"I Don't Know. Just Know I Got You , But No More Getting On My Bestfriends. I Can Tell You Now If They Do Get Together, They Gon Annoy You, They Annoy Me And They Not Together Yet."

I Laughed.

We Did Our Little Handshake. She Gave Me A Side Hug.

"I'm Finna Go Find Some To Eat."

She Nodded And Left Out. I Followed Her Out And Went To The Kitchen. Dee Was Sitting On The Container Eating Doritos I Smelt That She Had Mustard And Hot Sauce. Her Pregnant Ass ,I Scrunched Up My Nose. Ace And Cournia Was Sitting On The Far Side Of Island In Middle Of The Kitchen , I Ignored Them. I Grabbed Cimmon Toast Crunch And Made Me A Bowl Of Cereal. I Sat In Front Of Them , And Ate Silently.

Ray Walked In The Kitchen With Craig And Jabbs Behind Him.

"Hey Baby " Ray Said To Dee.

She Smiled. Jabbs Made An Ugly Face

"Fuck That Smell Is Man , Dee I Know You Anit Eating That Shit." He Said

Craig Let Out A Hyena Laugh, Making Me Damn Near Choke On My Cereal.

She Mugged Us.

"Fuck Y'all."

Craig Covered His Nose

"Damn Dee"

She Frowned And Left The Kitchen Throwing The Chips On The Floor.

"Baby Wait." Ray Yelled After Her And Laughed A Little.

"We Love You Dee." Me , Jabbs, And Craig Yelled After Her.

Jabbs Nudged Me And Tilted His Head, Towards Ace And Cournia, They Has Just Pulled Away From A Kiss . I Just Shrugged My Shoulders , Starting On My Second Bowl Of Cereal.

Jay Mars

I Sat On The Bed , Scrolling Down My Timeline. Craig Busted Through The Door. He Jumped On The Bed . He Smiled At Me.

"Wyd Baby "

I Threw My Phone Down .

"Nun, I Missed You ."

I Leaned Over And Kissed Him And Pulled Away.

"You Been Locked Up In This Room And Did Shit All Day ."

I Rolled My Eyes .

"Whatever. "

He Laughed.

"Why You So Bubbly ?" He Hate That Word.

He Cut His Eyes At Me. I Laughed .

"Anit Shit Bubbly About, Don't Say That Bullshit."

"You Mad ?"

He Smacked His , Knowing I Hate That Shit.I Rolled My Eyes.

"I Anit Ya Damn Momma Don't Smack Ya Damn Lips At Me " I Said Attitude Lacing My Speech.

He Kissed My Neck , He Knew That Shit Be Getting Me.

I Know Where This Going , Yeah Buddy.

Jacob Perez

I Called Jahnae For The 10th Time Tonight. She Keep Sending Me To Voice Mail. I Opened My Find An IPhone App . I Searched Her Number. She Was At The Omni Los Angeles Hotel. I Be So Thankful For Steve Jobs Sometimes.

I Left The House And I Got To Her In About 45 Minutes.

I Went To The Front Desk .

"Can Get The Room Number To Jahnae Harris Room ?"

"I'm Sorry But We Can't Give Out That Information. " The Old Lady Said Sweetly

"Please, I Really Want To Surprise Her, I've Been Out On Business. My Fiance Would Really Appreciate It ." I Responded

She Smiled And Pulled Something Up On Her Computer. She Slided Me The Key.

"You Such Sweet Boy , Room 765 . "

I Smiled And Give A Tip And Thanked Her. I Went To The Elevator And Went Up To Her Room. I Used The Key And Opened The Door , She Looked Up At Me .

"Why You Here."

She Mugged Me.

"Baby I Need Talk To You ."

"No Go Talk To That Bitch."

She Stood.

"Nah I Don't Want Her , I Want You. "

"I Don't Want You Anymore. Just Leave. "

"You Don't Mean That Jahnae. "

"I Do.Now Leave." She Pushed Me Out The Room , Closed The Door And Put The Chain On The Door."

I Really Fucked Up . I Left The Hotel And Went To My House And Went To My And Sat In The Silence.