Can We Start Over

Christopher Moore

First Block

8:15

I need to apologize to Drea today . I didn't try to I just caught up in the moment . I saw her walk in . She sat down in her usually seat . She looked cute . She had some ripped jeans and a blue '#Dope' and some blue doc martens .

"Drea I want to say sorry " I said

She turned towards me .

"Its cool " She said and smiled at me . I smiled .

Mya Carter

Janitor Closet

8:45

I just got done have sex with Chresanto . I knew he still wanted. I don't even know why he fuck that bitch Drea .

"Bye Bae " I said

"Bye " He said kissing my cheek

Chresanto August

I know its wrong but i can't get enough . I keep running back to her.

Zonnique Pullins

Lunch

I back . I want to apologize for what I did too Ray. I don't know what was going through my head . I saw at his table . I walked over there .

" Ray"

He turned around . He got up and walked away . I grabbed his arm .

" NoPlease" I said starting to cry .

"I'm so sorry . Ray I never meant to hurt please give me another chance."

He hugged me. I pulled away.

"I have something else to do "

I walked to where Dee was sitting . I tapped her shoulder .

"What are you doing "

I ignored her question .

"I'm so sorry . I didn't want to hurt any body . I was hurt and wanted somebody to feel how bad I felt . I'm so sorry please forgive me please ." I said

She got up from where she sat and hugged me . I hugged back . I smiled big 'I made things right' I thought to myself .

Craig Crippen Jr.

Lunch

I was sitting at the table and Chresanto was telling us about happened to day and asked us what he should do . Oh I forgot to tell you he gave her a promise ring and the promise was to make things right . I don't think that's gonna work out if she finds out.

"What should I do " He asked

"I think you tell her "Both Jacobs said

" I'm with them" Ray said

" You might as well tell her her now than let her find out herself . Just tell her" I said

He walked over to her .

Chresanto August

Lunch

I had to do this . No backing down now . I walked over to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Drea I'm so sorry .I had sex with Mya today . I wanted to tell you instead of keeping secerts . "I said

"EVER TIME I GIVE YOU A CHANCE YOU FUCK IT UP . I HATE YOU. YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME BUT YOU DON'T TALK TO ME." She yelled Then she slapped me . I just walked back to the table and put my head in my hands . Then somebody tapped my shoulder . It was Drea . She had tears streaming down her face . She put the promise ring in my hands. Then she left . I lost her forever .