o n e - b a b y s i t t e r

"Ty Ty!" Connor screamed. 

In an instant, Tyler barged through the guest room which is Connor's room until further notice. Tyler's usual quiff was flat on his forehead signaling that he had been sleeping or somewhat close to sleep. Connor was teary-eyed and rabidly sucking on his thumb. 

"What's the wrong ConBon?" 

"M-monsters Ty Ty." He said and then popped his thumb back into his mouth. 

Tyler tapped his finger on his chin before saying something. 

"I'll tell you what I'll use my magic spell and make sure no monster get to you, okay?" 

Connor's eyes lit up, "You gotta magic spell!" 

Tyler nods, "Uh-huh and I use it specifically to get rid of monsters."

"Use it, use it." Connor chanted. 

Tyler get's up from the bed and wiggles his fingers around the room before checking every inch, nook, and cranny before sitting back down next to Connor. 

"No more monsters will bother you anymore Con Con." 

Connor planted a sloppy kiss on Tyler's cheek before cuddling back into the blankets grabbing Mr. Whiskers the cat and a new stuffie that Tyler bought for him, his name is Domino the Dalmatian. Tyler watched Connor as he did this he had been friendly with the little since they were well, little. It wasn't until Connor was nineteen that he found the cg/l community and decided to become apart of it. Ever since then Tyler kept little kid stuff around just in case Connor might come over. 

"Are you all tucked in now Con?" 

He nods, "Yep, tank you Ty Ty, you could make a very good dada." 

Tyler smiled at Connor as he got up. He'd always been curious about the whole cg/l thing and wanted to have a little of his own sometimes but he never really knew where to find one. Yes, there is Connor but he considered Connor like a brother so it would be a little awkward.

xxx

The next day Connor sat at coffee table criss-cross applesauce a coloring book in front of him and a light blue sippy cup filled with apple juice next to him. He was deep into coloring the scene of two cats in a basket and the third one on the floor playing with a ball of yarn. You could clearly tell that he was focused on the way his eyes were squinted and his tongue poking out slightly.

"Connor?" Tyler said rushing in fixing his collar. 

"Yes T- why are all fancy?" Connor says tilting his head. 

"I have to go to a meeting," Tyler said slightly nervous since Connor doesn't like to be alone. 

"I go with you?" Connor said his bottom lip quivering. 

"No you can't come while you're in little space, but I have a friend that's coming over and he will take good care of you I promise," Tyler said. 

"No!" Connor says crossing his arms and stomping his foot. "I no wanna be here with your friend I go with you." 

Tyler raises an eyebrow at Connor, "Go sit in the corner until my friend Troye comes over." 

Connor stomps off to the corner and gets himself as far into the corner as he could. Connor didn't want to stay at home with Tyler's friend Troye, he wanted to go with Tyler to his meetings. But of course Tyler didn't want Connor with him while he was little space, Connor would get tired and a sleepy Connor is a cranky Connor and Tyler didn't want that on his hands. 

Connor could hear Tyler talking to someone, presumably, it was Troye. He heard him things like 'Thank you' and 'I hope he won't be too much trouble' and lastly, 'Let him tell you what he did wrong before you let him up'

This is going to be a fun day.

xxx

Troye said his final goodbye's to his friend Tyler as he sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Ruby&Max was the first thing that came up. Troye assumed that Connor was the last person to be on the TV, that's the reason why the cartoons were on. He didn't bother changing the channel he simply just pulled out his phone and went through emails and checked his social media for anything. This went on for about five minutes until he heard sniffling. He'd hate to admit this but he forgot that Connor was in the corner for a timeout. Troye got up and walked into the kitchen. There he saw a little scrunched up Connor in the corner his hands buried into his knees. 

"Hey," Troye said softly. 

Connor's crying came to a complete stop once he felt a hand on his shoulder. His immediate reaction was to flinch but slowly eased himself into the touch of the man. 

"H-hi," Connor said.  

Troye sat down next to Connor on the floor causing Connor to turn around and look at him skeptically. 

"So why are you crying?" Troye says tapping his finger on the tip of Connor's noes. 

Connor giggled but his giggles were short once he realized what was going on around him. 

"Ty Ty is gone," Connor said. 

"Well Connie," Troye started. "Tyler left to do big boy stuff and are you a big boy?" 

Connor shook his head, "No, I wanna to be with... Ty Ty, he is not my... daddy but his the closest thing I have to... one." He said taking deep shaky breathes in between

Troye, out of instinct wrapped his arm around Connor's shoulder and pulled him further into him. Troye's first thought of when he came here was the Tyler was Connor's caregiver and that clearly wasn't true. 'Don't judge a book by its cover huh?' Troye thought. Troye could see that Connor was still slightly upset and tried to think of a way that could make him happy. His eyes landed on a tabby with long whiskers. 

"Who's that little kitten?" Troye said pointing up to the cat. 

Connor gasp as he gets out from under Troye's hold on him and grabs the little kitten.

"Mr. Whiskers, my last Daddy gave him to me as a present," Connor said a tad bit sad.

Troye saw the frown on Connor's but decided on not pressuring Connor into telling him. 

"Well Mr. Whiskers wouldn't want you to be sad would he?" 

Connor shook his head, "No bu-."

"Eh, eh, eh, no more 'buts' Mr. Con now let's get up out of this corner huh?"

Connor was about to get up but remembered the rule that Tyler had before he got out of his corner.

"I no tell you what I did wrong," Connor said. 

"I won't tell if you want." Troye said before giving Connor a wink. 

Connor thought to himself. Maybe he would like Troye, he was comfortable with Connor being in his littlespace other than most of Tyler's friend they would look at him in a weird expression as Tyler just mouthed. 'Ignore him' Troye was different.  Connor thought of him as a daddy in way. Although Connor barely knew him. He couldn't make the same mistake that he did with Jackson. 

xxx

yo annoucement !!

me along with eight other people are writing a collaboration story and if you want to see how well eight different people with different writing styles become on and make a book together go read Angel by artisticsivan 

 !! back to your normally scheduled program !!  

I feel like in every tronnor cg/l au the little know very little about the cg/l community they just think it's how they are or some shiznit so I made so both boys knew what was happening, ya feel? anyways... yeah another chapter 1000 word tots cool amirite? okay... i think i should leave now. later loves!

-ria