I changed into my workout clothes, and let out a dramatic sigh.

I always knew that I wasn't one to be easily deciphered, and seeing as how I could barely understand Sebastian at all- I guess you could say that I was getting as taste of my own medicine.

I reluctantly went back downstairs, just as Callum and Mason entered the house. I greeted Callum with a tiny smile, and gave Mason a short nod, which surprised both of the boys.

"Just give me a minute Ev," Callum told me, unaware of Sebastian's change of plans.

"Actually Callum, that won't be necessary." Sebastian said, "Evelyn will be training with me today."

Callum and Mason shared a look, and instantly Callum looked to me, as if he were asking if I was okay with this.

I wasn't.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Mason asked worriedly, his eyes moving between Sebastian and me.

Sebastian shrugged. "I don't see why not."

The fury inside of me had now reached its boiling point, and I gritted my teeth. Either Sebastian was an oblivious twat, or he was just simply ignoring me, for he grabbed his keys and motioned for me to follow.

Crossing my arms tightly across my chest, I was grateful that I no longer had to wear my brace anymore, meaning that I wouldn't be restricted when going against Sebastian.

The tension was thick as we drove to the gym. Bored and annoyed, I decided to observe the familiar route we were taking, remembering Sebastian's words from the day I moved in.

"There is a code on every entrance and exit in this house, and every room in here can be locked on the outside." His words could have been interpreted as useless facts, but I sensed the underlying threat.

"You're in an area you don't know." He stated, leaning closer. "I saw the way you were looking around, Evelyn."

It was like he thought that I was going to try to escape.

Escape.

I hadn't ever actually considered it, to be honest. Sure, the thought of escaping had crossed my mind a few times, but actually trying to do so was completely out of the question for me.

I mean, what if Sebastian decided to wipe of London's Eyes because of it? And there's no doubt that he would come after me, and capture me within a short matter of time- no thanks to Mason.

"Are you coming or not?" He asked. My body jerked in surprise, for I was too lost in thought to notice the car had parked, and Sebastian had already gotten out. Slightly embarrassed, I unbuckled myself and hastily climbed out of the car, nearly speed walking into the gym.

I felt my cheeks warm up at the sound of Sebastian's chuckle behind me, and I cursed myself for reacting that way.

"Have you lost weight?" Sebastian asked as we entered into the secluded room that I always trained in. Once again, the gym was filled with Kings, which I could only assume was a result from the attack. This whole week I had been seeing more and more members training, as if they were building up for something big.

Not that I would know. Sebastian likes to make sure that I stay the oblivious little girl in the gang.