6. -- Bubbles.

Wowwwwwwwwwww, two in a day. I'm great (not).

(What I'm listening to: Flesh -- Simon Curtis)

~ Leaf/Akita

----------------------

"Need some help, babe?"

Riley takes the dish soap out of Maya's hand as she picks it up. "I'll be fine."

Maya huffs, knowing damn well that her wife does everything else around the house. "It's just washing dishes, let me help."

They exchange eye contact for a few seconds as Riley thinks over her answer. Finally, she sighs and moves over to make room at the sink.

"That's what I thought." Maya laughs, grabbing a dish towel from the counter.

After a bit of boring dish washing, Maya decides to have a little fun. She swipes some bubbles onto Riley's hand, who simply gives her a glare.

But Maya can see the playfulness behind it.

She continues to throw bubbles at her wife's arms until Riley, giving up on getting work done, grabs a handful and wipes them on Maya's shirt.

With a small gasp from the blonde, a bubble war breaks out between the lovers.

This goes on for a good ten minutes before Riley gets an idea. She gathers a bit of bubbles into her hands and grabs her wife by the face. 

Maya lets out a small shriek when the bubbles hit her cheeks, which immediately turns into a laugh.

Riley, with a smirk, takes the opportunity to kiss her on the lips.

Still covered in soap, Maya allows her hands to rest on her lover's waist, pulling her closer and closing every gap between them.

Neither one of them care about the bubbles anymore as Riley's hands travel upward, her fingers tangling in Maya's blonde hair. 

Maya laughs into their kiss as she bumps into the kitchen table, Riley easily lifting her onto the surface. The blonde pulls away from her wife for a few moments, just to look at her. "I love you, Riley." 

"I love you too, babe," she mumbles as their lips reconnect, Maya tugging softly on a few strands of brunette hair.

After a few moments, they let their foreheads rest against each other, deep brown eyes staring into icy blue. Riley laughs a little, biting at her bottom lip. "I'm still covered in soap, I really need a shower before bed."

She starts to walk away, but pauses at the door. "Care to join me?"

Maya laughs, jumping from the table and following her wife down the hall.

--------------------

*waggles finger at you*

No, no, Honey. I don't write smut.