Why

Zane Pov
I woke up to my stupid alarm by my ear, I on plugged it when into my closet to get dressed i got into (same out fit)I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair, after that I got a text by aphmau
Aph-hey Zane want to come over to are house were having some kind of sleep over
Zane-i guess so.....
Aph-yassss my otp
Zane-huh
Aph-nothing bye :3
What the hell whatever....! I got all my stuff for this "sleep over" and look out the window and saw travis jogging shirt less down the street!I began to drool looking at him run I thought What no no...that's wrong...zane..but..
I have to say...NOO! I ran down stairs and made my self breakfast and sat there thinking Why am I thinking of travis that way....no...even if I did he would never like someone this.......!I began to cry hitting my head in the table what's wrong with me?I stopped hitting my head into the table , laid my head onto the table for 5 minutes and finally got up to go get my bag and put my mask on and walk out side.
'With the power of ships I skip zane walking'
I knocked on the door to see everyone set up and I notice a spot next to travis so,I sat there and got out my black blanket and sat down on it.

Travis pov~
I looked at zane and smiled what am I doing no but he is cute...I can't believe I think I like him whatever

10 minutes of talking later

Aphmau said we should play truth or dare hmmm! 5 minutes later everyone stopped being baby and said fine! Katelyn said okay I'll go first laurance truth or dare. Laurance replied truth. Katelyn smiled and the said are you a virgin????Laurance scream WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT- everyone laughed- OKAY YES I AM!! Katelyn said calm down little laurance Hahaha!!laurance took a breath and look at kawaii chan and said truth or dare? Kawaii chan sighed and replied Kawaii chan picks dare!(I thought this is so boring! I looked at zane he was looking at his phone and notice me looking at him and I turned my head pretending I wasn't looking!) Laurance commented okay I dare you to sleep on the porch! Kawaii chan cried But Laurance kun kawaii chan doesn't want to!? Laurance laughed you have to! Kawaii chan sighed and look at travis and said travis kun truth or dare! I replied Finally DARE !!! Kawaii chan Dares Travis kun to kissed Zane!!