[fourteen]

(A/n: edit above is from my YT Alpha grimes )

14. Just another monster too

Allison and Dallas go through their father's nonlethal equiment to help track down Stiles. Chris, Derek and Sheriff joined the two Argents and started packing up the equiptment.

Sheriff began questioning if they should all go to the same place. Stiles has been showing up at school and the hospital.

"Hold On. We did this already. He disappeared, we started looking for him, then walked right into a trap at the hospital" Derek said

"We're trying to outfox the fox"
Chris spoke up

Sheriff says that he understands if any of them want to back out.

"Hell no"
Dallas replied

"I agree with the kid. I'm not going to be the first werewolf to run from a fox" Derek explained

Everyone agrees to go.

"Dall and I will check the hospital. The three of you should check Eichen. We'll meet up at school" Allison spoke up

Dallas and Allison grab a
couple of guns then head out.

Dallas and Allison stood patiently in the hospitial elevator.

"I'm proud of you Dallas. For stay so calm through all of this"
Allison spoke up

"You shouldn't be"
Dallas mumbled

"Yes I should. Your so strong
and –" Allison began but was cut off by her brother

"I'm not. I like to think I am but I'm not. I'm just as bad as the nogitsune Allison. I'm just another monster too" Dallas said tears welling in his eyes. But he'd never let them fall.

Dallas rarely cries. You know whatever happened was bad if Dallas Carlton Argent is crying.

Allison's heart drops at her brother's word. She instantly pulled him into a hug. She hoped he would have cried but he didn't. He held it in.

"I'm scared'' he mumbled
into her shoulder

"It's gonna be okay Dallas"
She said hugging him tighter

Dallas and Allison get to the Stilinski household. They went straight to Stiles' bedroom where their father, Derek, and Sheriff stood.

A chessboard was laid out. Sheriff explained that Stiles' had used it to explain the supernatrual to him. Each piece a diffrent supernatrual.

"What if it's a message from Stiles?" Allison said

Chris noticed that a piece with Isaac's name was off the board amd out of play. Derek is labelled as the black king. Which Sheriff suggest is because he's heavily guarded.

"This isn't from Stiles. It's a threat from the Nogitsune."
Dallas blurted out

Everyone turns their attention
to the 15 year old.

"He's trying to tell us that he's at Derek's loft. He wants us to come"
Dallas explained

They all gave him a confused look.
Dallas usually doesn't come up with stuff this fast.

"Its not rocket science. It's chess"
Dallas said rolling his eyes

So they set out to Derek's loft. With only a plan and hope it turns out okay.

AN: hey guys i'm sorry i don't update as often as I used too. School is crazy and now finales start tommorrow kmn. I'll try my best to update more.

Also this book is coming to an end v soon. Only like 3 more chapters left until the end of this book :(.

QOTD: Favorite brother and sister moment from Allison and Dallas?
—Evelyn