Part 17

Rd was pacing back and forth in their bed room while sanyu was watching tv,"rd come lets sleep"she said yawning, "i don't believe her,i don't think she was joking ,i doubt her ,sanyu we will go to any other doctor but not her plz" he said sitting beside her,"oh common rd u r unnecessarily getting worried ,samir bhai is like my own brother and ashok uncle is papa's best friend since his clg days"she said,"ya right tum apne samir bhai se bohot close ho itne close ki tumhe ye bhi nahi pata ki uska wife kon he?!wow isn't that great"he said,"rannu samir bhai ne bhag ke shadhi ki thi isliye i didn't know about his wife,ashok uncle disowned him bcoz ishika is a Christian but later after their son was born he accepted his son and daughter in law"she said,"yar i don't have any interest in listening mittal family ka life history plz we will change our doctor na sanyu plz"he said,"kuch nahi hoga rannu come and sleep tomorrow we have to go to hospital "she said lying down on the bed,he sighed and slept beside her.
Next day they went to hospital and were waiting for their number to be called, she looked at him ,he was sweating so she wiped the sweat frm his face with her saree's pallu and he looked at her," tum itne tensed kyu ho "she asked," nothing like that"he answered,"r u afraid of injection? "She asked and he nodded in yes and she chuckled," aww"she said pulling his cheeks,"don't aww me mrs shekhawat"he said,"ok if u get injected without crying i will buy ice cream for u "she said ," no i don't like icecreams "he answered," then what do u like??"she asked,"i like my wife more than ice cream"he said,"ok then so if u get injected with out crying u will get a kiss"she said,"no i want two"he said,"ok i will give u three"she said side hugging him,"i love u sanyu"he said,"love u too rannu"she said cupping his face.
"Mr Randhir singh shekhawat u r the next" called the nurse and they came out frm their sandhir land.They went into ishika's cabin "hey ron ,hey sanyukta" she said,"don't call me ron"he said glaring her,"ok RON"she said stressing the word Ron,"sanyu see i said na ...."he started complaining and ishika couldn't control her laugh,then the nurse came and looked at ishika strangely while she was laughing like a maniac,"ok nurse take him to testing lab"she said after controlling her laugh,"come lets go"the nurse said to rd,"no ,sanyu i don't want to go i don't believe this ishika"he said holding her hand tightly, "rd u have promised me na that u will get all the tests done calmly like a good boy?if u don't u won't get the reward,don't u want the reward?" She asked,"i want"he said,"ok then go be a good boy"she said waving her hand and the nurse dragged him to the testing lab.
"Umm sanyukta if u don't mind will u will u sit with me and talk until he returns?" Ishika said,"of course ishika"she said sitting on the chair opposite to ishika's.sanyu observed the photo frame on the table and picked it up "is this little boy ur son,he is soo cute" she said,"ya he is 4 yrs old"she answered, "whats his name" sanyu asked,"Randhir Mittal"she answered and sanyu looked at her shocked, "randhir?" She asked,"ya i love his name or else u can say i still your randhir"she said,"Don't u love samir bhai?"sanyu asked,"who says love just happens once,I love him,He knows everything about me and randhir,he also knows that i still have a soft corner for randhir somewhere in my heart,he loves me vry much,he loves me the way i am,i am thankful to god that i have samir my life,he accepted me with my flaws,he helped me in healing my wounds of my heart"she replied with moist eyes,"but randhir ditched u na,he broke ur trust ,then how can u still love him?"she asked,"we can never stop loving a person whom we have loved whole heartedly, and we don't need a relation to love someone ,rd is the most innocent soul ,who can hate him,he is just so cute,he loves u soo much i can see it in his eyes,u r vry lucky sanyu and so as rd to have u in his life"she said wiping her tears and hugged her,"u r so sweet ishika,U r perfect for samir bhai"she said hugging her back,"sanyu call me bhabhi frm now"she said ,"ok "she said.
Rd came back and saw the two ladies hugging, "tum dono frnds ban gaye" he asked,"yes ron"ishika replied,"ishika i said don't call me ron"he warned her,"Ron ron ron"she sang and rd made a irritated face and sanyu laughed at their never ending fights.