part- 5

Rd went in depression after that incident,everything happened to him all of a sudden and he tried several times to talk with his mother,but she don't even want to see his face.He used to sit alone,he never used to come out of the house.even his frnds started avoiding him.he could not sleep properly at nights.
Sanyu always used to try to chear him up,whenever he wasn't able to sleep ,she used to pat him and used to make him sleep like a mother.
One morning rd got up turned to sanyu's side on bed but she was not there.he thought may be she is in kitchen and went there but she wasn't there ,he started searching her but she wasn't home,he become panicked and was about to call her,then he heard door clicking sound and sanyu came inside,rd ran and hugged her,she caressed his hair lovingly,"kya huva rannu?",she asked with concern,"kaha chali gayi tum?",he asked her."vo..err..me..terrace pe thi",she stammered,"i checked there and u were not there",he said,"vo..me..frnd se milne gayi thi"she said to cover it up,"lies",he said and she lowered her lashes."its ok if u r not comfortable to tell me its ok,vo actually me bohot dar gaya tha,i thought u too left me",he said sadly."no aisa kuch nahi he,ok i went to meet vidhushi ",she confessed."vidhushi but why?" He asked,"tum dono ka patch up karwane keliye",she said."WHAT??!!"he asked,"ya i said na i will talk to her"she said,"sanyu come here",he said and made her sit near him on sofa,"sanyu yar kya he ye sabh,acha tell me have u ever heard it before a wife trying to patch up his husband with his ex gf ,acha bolo what did she said" ,he asked,"vo..she said she will think about it",she stammered,"lies,now tell me truth,usne tumhe dhakka marke apne ghar se nikal diya hoga "he said and chuckled ,"tumhe kaise pata",she asked,"i know everything about her,i know that she loved my money not me,i don't want her back in my life,pehle se hi i am having so many problems i don't want new one"he said,"don't u love her?","no i just like her ,thats it,i knew her since clg,i don't have a lot of frnds,she used to care for me atleast a fake one but she promised me that she will never leave me but see she left me.i know that her main cause of making me her bf was money but i thought atleast she will support me in hard times in future,but she didn't,do u know jab mujhe pata chala i am HIV +ve ,i guessed it that she will leave me it was expected,but i never expected mom will stop talking to me"he said,"don't worry rd everything will get sorted and yesterday my dad was saying that tomorrow Mool chand group of companies are helding interviews for various posts i think u should apply for it."she said,"MC grp of companies ??but they are rival company for sanyals i don't think they will give me a job"he said,"but rd now u r not working in sanyal's grp na"she said,"top most company sanyal grp removed me frm the ceo position who will give me the job for a person like me ,i am incapable in everyone's eyes now"he said,"rd plz don't think negatively,why don't u think about its positive side?u have worked there for several years and u have a lot of experience,i am 100% sure u will get a job in MC grp.i know the salary will be less but u work here for few years earn some capital and start ur own company,i have 100% belief on ur talent,u can do this rannu"she said,"why do u love me soo selflessly sanyukta,i don't deserve this,i have treated u like a servent i used to humiliate u infront of others,may be i am suffering only bcoz of it,i tortured an innocent soul"he said with guilt,"stop it rd plz don't say that,forget everything and i love u"she said hugging him."i wish i could love u back"he said caressing her hair,"don't worry shadi ke baad pyar apne aap hojayega ,serials me tho yahi dikhata he"she said to lighten up the mood and he chuckled.