part 15

"Rd beta i talked to Mrs mittal and she said she want to meet u personally before giving an appointment" kishore said sipping his coffee, "but why ?i just need to get rechecked, why there is a need to meet the doctor personally and discuss " he asked,"i asked her the same thing but she didn't replied all she just said is to meet her personally in CCD tomorrow "he replied," papa which doctor calls a patient to meet in ccd,is she really a doctor?? "Sanyu asked ,"sanyu she is ashok's daughter in law and she is one of the top most doctor in our city,aur personally milne se kya jatha he ,rd mil lo na jaake" he said casually, "umm papaji how does she look?" Rd asked smiling, "why r u soo eager to know how does she look?r u going to marry her or what??" Sanyu asked rd fuming with anger,"are sanyu i just asked to identify her,tomorrow i am going to meet her na isliye thats it"he said making a puppy face,"papa i doubt her intentions me bhi javungi rd ke sath kal"she said,"are tum kya karogi mrs mittal ko mujhse milna he na personally, tum kya karogi"he said making her more jealous, "just shut up i will come with u and thats final" she said glaring him and he chuckled ,"kitni cute lag thi he thu jab jealous hoti ho"he said pulling her cheeks and kishore smiled at them,"ok mr and mrs shekhawat i am leaving now bye and I will come tomorrow"kishore said smiling, "bye papa" both said in unison.
Sanyu was combing her hair sitting in front of the mirror and was thinking about that doctor,"princess kya kar rahi ho"he asked sitting beside her,"i was thinking about samir bhai's wife"she said,"samir?tumhara koyi cousin he kya?"he asked, "no he is ashok uncle's son tumhari jo weird doctor hena uska pati" she chipped, "sanyu are vo sabh chodo and tell me how is this?" He asked making her wear a diamond necklace, "wow rannu this is beautiful, mere liye ?" She asked,"no vo mrs mittal keliye ,kal me milne jaraha hu na unse ,khali haat kaise jasakhtha hu"he said earning a death glare frm her and he broke down laughing seeing her face,"bad joke mr shekhawat"she said glaring him,"of course tere liye stupid u r my only wife na"he said and she punched his stomach lightly,"I wanted to gift u this on ur birthday but that bloody shopkeeper made it so late"he said,"its ok "she said and he hugged her frm back.
Next day
Sanyu and rd were waiting in CCD to meet that doctor," she said she will come at 3 pm but now its 4:30pm when will ur doctor come rd"she asked irritatedly,"don't know "he replied," ok I'll just use the washroom, I'll be back"she said and disappeared frm there.
Then he felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned, "Hello Mr Randhir I am Mrs Mittal ur doctor" she said in a honey coated voice and he was shocked looking at ,"tum??"he managed to ask,He never thought that he would meet her again in his life.