part 6

Rd was standing infront of the mirror and setting his hair and sanyu came and hugged him frm his back,"rd aapne clean shave kyu kiya "she said pouting,"aaj interview he na sanyu"he said,"but rannu u look soo hot in little beard"she said and bit her tongue,"really",he said smiling,"noo...i mean yes..i mean"she stammered,"chod na sanyu and help me in wearing this tie"he said to make her comfortable and she made him wear his tie,"so mrs sanyukta singh shekhawat finds me hot in beard"he said smiling and she blushed,"don't worry i will grow my beard for u"he said and they both giggled.
"Rd all the best,i know you will get this job and ya job milne ke baad i need a treat so be ready"she said hugging him and he smiled nervously."don't be nervous rannu,i will be waiting for u,love u"she said pecking his cheeks and he blushed.many girls kissed him before but he never blushed when anyone kissed him ,he thanked god for having her in his life."hey..can.i..can i kiss u back"he said nervously scratching his nape,she blushed and nodded in yes and he kissed her on her cheeks."rannu interview me jaane se pehle na pray to god .ok bye u r getting late now "she said,"ok bye i will be back in few hours "he said and drove to Mool chand grp of companies.
******
"Mr randhir singh shekhawat"called the receptionist and he stood up,then he remembered her words and closed his eyes "sanyu u r only my goddess,i promise sanyu i will get this job"he said himself and went inside.
*******
Sanyu was desperately waiting for rd ,she was walking back and forth in tension then she heard the calling bell and she ran and opened the door and hugged him and looked at him he was looking sad,and her face fell,"rd don't worry we will try in another company"she said,"uski zaroorat nahi he sanyu MUJHE JOB MILGAYI",he shouted in joy and kissed her cheek."wow i am soo happy for u rd ,ok salary milthe hi i want treat",she said excitedly."ok i will give u a treat abhi"he said,"now?"she asked,"yup i will cook for u"he said excitedly."omg can u cook?"she asked shocked,"ofcourse during graduation i used to live with my frnd in a pg and khana me hi banatha tha"he said,"is that frnd vids"she asked with sad face,"ohoo someone's jealous,no i used to live with a boy ,my frnd karan"he said smiling."oh then its ok,but khane layak tho hoga na"she asked making fun of him."oh hello madam when i used to cook na ppl used to lick their fingers"he said,"ok lets see"she said and went to her room and rd went to kitchen.
*****
"Sanyu u can come now",he said and she came excitedly and he made her sit .then he brought the dishes frm the kitchen and kept before her"tadaaa..hukka noodles and veg munchuria"he said opening the lids of bowls,"wow looking yummy",she said,"sanyu taste it na"he said handling her chopsticks and her face fell immediately remembering that incident when he made fun of her with vids,"rd i don't know how to eat with chopsticks,i will eat with fork"she said faking a smile,"i am so sorry for that day sanyu"he said sadly and a lone tear escaped frm his eye,"hey rannu plz don't cry its ok past is past forget it plz and teach me na how to eat with chopsticks"she said wiping his tears with her fingers ,he smiled and they ate together.
"U cook yummy rannu",she said,"thanks ghar me veggies zyada nahi the,agar kuch aur veggies hote na aur zyada acha banta"he said,"vo me veggies lana bhulgayi",she said."lies,i know i didn't worked for 2 months na isliye we didn't have money in our house "he said sadly."don't worry rd ab tumhe job milgayi na "she said and hugged him."i love u rd"she said caressing his back,"i wish i could love u back"he said and she smiled.