part 12

Sanyukta and Randhir were sitting in their home theater and were watching DDLJ "sanyu u know,parth likes u", he said." Rd just shut up,phir se start hogeye ho na tum"she said irritatingly. "No sach me,when me and parth went to ahuja sir's party he said to me that he likes u" he said."agar phir se tum ye sabh start karoge na me sach me parth ke sath na baagh javungi aur baite rehna rote rote"she said irritatingly and he felt sad and got up frm there and went to their bedroom. She felt bad and went behind him,he sat on the bed and started crying and she hugged him tightly. "I am sorry" she said caressing his back,"tum sach me chali javogi mujhe chod ke"he asked with teary eyes,"no kabhi nahi rd,i love more than my life,vo bus mene gusse me kehdiya tha sorry na rannu"she said kissing his face."ok we will settle all this ok?we will call parth and we will ask him"she said and he nodded,"i can't afford to lose u sanyu i will die if u leave me"he said."that will never happen bcoz i will never leave u ,i am sorry for talking harshly with u,ok give me a kiss now"she asked and he kissed her cheeks ,"no kiss me on my lips"she said inching closer to him,"No  No sanyu"he said moving back,"plzz na"she said moving forward, "No we can't risk sanyu we kissed already and what if u will get hiv bcoz of me,plz i beg u i can't do this to u plz try to understand" he said ,"ok"she said and hugged him."i am soo unlucky i can't even kiss my wife ,i am cursed sanyu"he said,"no u r not shut up"she said hugging him tightly.
   Next day they called parth to their house,"listen parth ,why did u tell rd that u like me??"asked sanyu,"vo no...i didn't "stammered parth," no u said me"said rd,"my rannu won't lie,tell me the truth parth why did u said him that u like me"asked sanyu ,"yes sanyu i said him,that i like u"he said,"i already know u said it,i want to know why?"she asked,"bcoz i love u sanyukta"he confessed and sanyu became shocked "but how could u love me ,don't u remember i used to tie u rakhi in childhood and u r like my brother" she said,"i don't know how and why but i love u sanyukta "he said," I treated u like my big brother parth ,ok leave it.Don't try to meet me or talk to me frm now"she said,"No i can't do this"he said,"u should do this bcoz thats only correct parth,i am married and u r engaged too ,did u forgot tanya?the girl whom u got engaged with, some 7 months before? "She asked." Vo..."he stammered, "listen parth its not love what u r having towards me ,u just like me parth,thats why u wanted me to take divorce from my rd,love is what rd is having for me ,he was ready to sacrifice me to u for my happiness" she said,"what??"he asked in shock,"ya he got a misunderstanding that i love u ,so thought of sacrificing me to u and he even thought that he would sucide after the divorce "she said," tumhe kaise pata chala that i thought to suicide "he asked shocked ," i saw the rat poison bottle in ur bag"she said and he lowered his lashes."i am sorry sanyukta "said parth," no need of any sorry ,i am not angry on u and bye parth"she said and he went away frm there.
"Sanyu i will resign this job ,i don't want to work in this office anymore" rd said after parth left their house."ok rd"she said kissing his forehead
  Few months passed rd resigned the job in parth's company and joined in other Company which was recommended by sanyu's father.He used to come often and used to meet his daughter and his son in law ,rd wondered how do these two ppl (sanyu and her dad) loved him so much in spite of his disease.
On day rd and sanyu were sitting in a park in evening .There were little kids playing there,"i wish we could have a kid"he said,"no i am happy that we won't have kids ,bcoz i can't share ur love"she said kissing his cheek and he blushed."but i want a kid sanyu who has ur big beautiful eyes and my complexion, bcoz u know i am fairer than u"he said teasing her and she hitted him playfully on his arms ."ok then lets adopt a kid "she said."no adopted tho adopted hi hota he sanyu jaisa me  tha mom keliye"he said sadly," no hum usse bohot pyar karenge "she said." No i don't want to adopt ,i know adopted kid hona kaisa hota he"he said.