Chapter 4

Mitchs POV

"Sorry I ain't got no money, I'm not trying to be funny, but I left it all at home today!!!"

I scream along with the radio cause why not? I'm driving to school, so I have to keep my spirits high before I enter hell. I am so not looking forward to having to see Jerome today. The entire school is going to be teasing the two of us, so I think you guys can understand why I am so excited to enter that place.

I pull up in a park and lock my car, getting out of it. I sigh and make my way to the doors, I instantly get bombarded by some of my classmates, most of them giving me pats on the back and congratulating me on my loss. Wow. Thanks for the real confidence booster guys. I go to my locker and grab my things and run to class. I can't be bothered to talk to people, I'm embarrassed enough.

Everything goes throughout most of the day. Jerome and I ran into eachother a couple of times, but I ran away like cat with its tail in between its legs. Nope, fuck this.

But it gets even worse when we have gym 4th period as my friends and I have it with Jerome and the others in his team. Lord have mercy on my soul. I get changed as fast as I fucking can and am the first waiting with teacher. That's got to be a new record. Usually I'm making some dumb ass excuse to not do sport.

The teacher fills us in on what we are doing today. Running, yay, I can't wait.

I make conversation with my friends as we walk out to the track on the field. Preston still has a limp as he and Lachlan spent all weekend together. They are in such a strange relationship, I actually think it's funny and so does everyone else. I love them though, no homo.

"Awww, what's with that limp and slow pace Mitch? Still feeling Jerome's dick?" One of Jerome's friends jokes, making all of the dickheads laugh. I groan and roll my eyes.

"Awe, can't Jerome talk to me instead? Is his throat still raw from the blowjob he gave me?" I spit back with no hesitation causing them to all go "ohhhhhhhhhhh" and take the piss out of Jerome. Heh, I don't even know if he gave me a blowjob or not. Get rekt bitch.

After doing boring sport, we get changed again. I have to take shower since I fell in to mud, which was kind of funny to he honest.

I sigh as I dry myself off. I'm pretty much butt naked, but I'm the only one here so it doesn't really bother me too much. I grab my clothes and place them on the bench, I still have the towel wrapped around my body.

Suddenly, somebody holds my hips causing me to Yelp and jump in surprise. I tub around to see Jerome looking at me with a smirk. My face goes bright red as I try to pull away but he keeps a firm hold on my hips. He pulls me closer to him, our bodies touching. The only thing covering me is a towel. Holly shit.

"What are you doing?" I ask as his lips start to caress my neck. He doesn't answer as he bites down on my sweet spot causing me to shudder and let out a quiet, small moan.

"Shhh, wouldn't want the teacher to hear now do you?" He whispers in my ear whilst his hands make their way down my naked body. I softly whimper as he starts to rub my growing member through the towel and sucks on my neck. What the fuck is going on?! We are in the middle of the change room, we'll get caught in sure of it.

"J-Jerome, we can't do this here." I whimper. He smirks against my neck and starts to drag me somewhere. Next thing I know I'm in a small room with a little window as the only source of light. I think we are in a janitors closet or something. Jerome shuts the door and smirks at me. He walks forward and presses his body against mine, my back against the wall. We waste no time in connecting our lips.

With in a space of five minutes, Jerome is naked. I'm certainly not disappointed in how big he is, holly shit no wonder why I was hurting so bad. Jerome smirks at me. He reaches down and undoes the towel which I had tucked in. He lets it drop to the floor around my feet. I frown and look down. I'm still pretty self conscious of my body, especially when it's my worst enemy. Who knows what rumours he is going to spread around. It's too late to turn back now though.

"Oh Mitch, your so hot." He whispers in my ear.  I moan at him. God that was sexy. He smirks and lifts my legs around my waist and presses me to the wall. I gasp as he ravages my tongue without missing a beat. His finger starts to prod my hole and I gasp as he slips it in. He moves from my mouth to my neck, creating yet another hickey. He slips another finger causing me to gasp in pain. I'll never get used to this pain, and I don't want to. This pain is what I live for. I find it so attractive when others hurt me. I may or may not be a masochist.

Within seconds, his fingers get replaced by something much larger. I silent scream falls from my lips. Okay, I think I tell why I was so sore the next day after the party. Jerome has the biggest dick I have ever seen! He doesn't give me any time to get used to it and starts trusting into me. I burry my head into his shoulder, trying to silence my moans of pain.

"H-holly f-fuck. S-slow d-down." I gasp. Though, I hear him chuckle and go even faster causing tears of pain to fall from eyes. It hurts so bad, especially with no lube. But then he hits that spot inside of me that every gay man loves. I throw my head back in a yelp as he abuses my prostate. This is the fun part of sex. From here on out, it's a smooth ride to the finish line.

He pulls out of me causing me to whimper. He throws me onto the ground with my ass up in the air and wastes no time in fucking me. I bite my hand in an effort not to scream as he sets a brutal pace. God this hurts yet feels so amazing. Sex has never felt this good before. He slows down again causing me to whine

"Beg." He demands.

"Please Jerome. Fuck me so hard that I bleed. I need your massive cock! Make me cum." I whimper, looking back to him. He smirks and grabs my hands and hold them behind my back. He starts to pick up the pace again causing Mewls of satisfaction to fall from my lips. I feel my insides stretching in ways I've never felt before. My head tosses from side to side in pleasure as he starts thrusting my length in time with his merciless thrusts.

"I-I need t-to cum." I moan. Jerome grunts and slaps y ass hard causing me to gasp.

"Cum for me Mitch." He orders. I do not waste a second and realise a silent moan as my body is taken to euphoria. I gasp as Jerome comes inside of me and rides out both our orgasms. I take deep breaths and calm down. Jerome is still inside of me, but for some reason, I don't want him to leave. I feel so full with his cock buried in my ass. When he does pull out, I gasp at over sensitivity. His juices fall down my thigh.

Not long after, I'm back out in the change room and I actually put clothes on. Jerome puts his on also. Before he leaves, he comes over to me.

"Your coming over to my house this afternoon. Prepare your body for the most brutal fucking in your entire life." He whispers and then walks off.

Well fuck, I just got hard again.

---

Take this and be happy

Peace