5. Prom in hell

'Goodmorning girls, please look in your bathrooms. Yeah, that serious voice again. Hanna thinks it's for the best if she does what -A says, because you'll never know what will happen when you don't. She opens the door and she sees a beautiful, red dress. But, what is it for? Almost like the woman could read her thoughts, Hanna hears: 'You'll have a prom tonight, and trust me, you don't want to miss it.' Usually when someone tells Hanna she can go to a party, she is very excited, but yeah, in this situation she has another feeling.
The same goes for Aria, Spencer and Emily. Spencer's gift from -A is a black dress with some grey accents, Aria has a Cinderella kind of dress and Emily has a strapless one in a dark shade of pink. The dresses are very pretty, the girls have to admit that, but that doesn't take away that they it was a present of the worst person ever and they have to wear them during a prom in hell. Hanna is already glad she can take off that awful orange suit and put on some make-up, which of course, -A thought of.
Spencer looks around in the bathroom. Suddenly she sees a card with her name in curly letters on it. She looks at the back of the card and she sees a picture of Ezra. For a second or two she is completely confused, she barely talked to him, they aren't really close or anything. But Spencer is the smart one, so it doesn't take her very long to figure it out. One of her friends probably has Toby on their card, and she is almost certain about the tact that -A means Ezra is her date to the prom.
At the same time Hanna discovers the card too. When she turns the card she looks right at Toby's face. 'Uh, what?', she whispers to herself, not really knowing why she even talks when nobody can hear her. It takes Hanna a little longer to find out about -A's date plan, but she isn't as dumb as everyone thinks she is. She has a brain too, but she doesn't always show it and people don't really think of 'smart' when they see a gorgeous, blonde girl with Chanel make-up and expensive clothes on. But Hanna knows she can take adventage of that, she can say something genius when no one expect her to. Anyways, she still doesn't understand why Toby was on her card. She is deeply in love with Caleb, so this has to be a mistake. But -A doesn't make mistakes, does it?
It's just a matter of time before Aria realises Caleb is going to be her date, and Ezra is someone else's. Then her thoughts go to Emily What about her? Is she going to be lonely? One of Aria's personality features, caring about the people she loves. Everyone always tells her it's a really good property, but sometimes she needs to put herself on the first place. She lies down on the bed and tries to get some sleep before this terrible prom starts.
Emily is in shock when she sees the one on her 'prom date card'. This can't be true. This has to be some kind of horrible joke. She is not going to tell Aria, Hanna and Spencer, but she saw this coming...