4. Life in Rosewood

'I need to find her! I don't care if it is the last thing i'll do in my life!' Caleb punches the wall. Toby walks towards him and tries to calm him down. 'How could you even be calm right now?' Caleb says half crying to Toby. He almost never cries, everybody always sees him as the bad boy, maybe that is why Hanna fell for him. 'Because the only way we can find the girls is by thinking straight and not freak out.' Toby replies. 'Ezra?' Caleb asks, 'Did you find something?' He does not get an answer. 'Hello?' The boys start walking to the chair Ezra sits in. 'I never had the chance to tell her how much Aria means to me and how much I love her.' Now two boys are crying. It's just a matter of time before the third one starts too. There is only one thing that goes on in their minds: how and where are the girls?
One of a sudden Ezra asks the question everyone is thinking about but doesn't dare to ask. 'Are we ever going to see them again?' Caleb and Toby look him right in the eyes in a very emotional way. 'Do you want the answer everybody wants to hear or the truth?' Toby says while putting face in his hands. 'Toby, how could you even say that?' Caleb yells, 'I am going to find Hanna and I will not rest until she is back in my arms, I swear to god!' 'Guys? Oh my god.' Ezra says while he turns to his computer really quick. The other guys run to the computer and read the mail Ezra just got. 'Say goodbye to your precious girlfriends, I own them now. Kisses -A' Toby gets mad and says: 'I will find out who does this to Spencer and the girls and I will kill them!' 'Calm down Toby,' Caleb says, 'you just said it yourself, if we'll keep stressing we will not find them.' After that, there is a long silence while the guys all look at another random, stupid thing. They are in Ezra's apartment. The silence is interrupted by Caleb's phone ringing. He walks to the bathroom to have a private conversation with whoever dares to call him on this very wrong moment. 'Hello?' Caleb says a bit annoyed. 'Good evening, are you mr. Rivers?', he hears the voice of a woman say on the other side. 'Yes, I am. What's up?' 'I am ms. Marin's doctor. I needed to tell her something but she doesn't pick up her phone.' Caleb has no idea what Hanna did at the doctor's. 'Uh, yeah you can tell me.', he says a little bit silent so that Ezra and Toby don't hear him or the doctor talking. 'Yeah well, she did a pregnancy tast and it turned out positive.' Caleb drops his phone on the floor. He is speechless. 'Hello?', he hears through the phone, but he stops the call. Caleb feels a tear roll down his cheek. Hanna is pregnant. But where is she? I need to stand by her side, he thinks. His girlfriend is carrying his baby right now and she doesn't even know it. Caleb walks out of the bathroom, back to the living room to tell Toby and Ezra about the pregnancy.
'Guys?', he starts his sentence, 'Well, Hanna is pregnant.' Their mouths drop open. 'I'd like to say congratulations, but in this situation...' Ezra says and gives Caleb a pat on the back. 'How do you know?' asks Toby curious. 'Apparently she did a pregnancy test without me knowing. Her doctor just called me.' Caleb says a little less shocked than he was when he heard the news. 'We're here for you, always.' Ezra and Toby say. Caleb appreciates that, he really does, but he still wants to be there for Hanna and see his little baby grow to a real humanbeing. The mix between her and him. God, he misses her so badly.