1. Home Sweet Home

Spencer Hastings wakes up. She looks around her and sees the things she always sees when she wakes up. Her desk, her chair, just her own room. Was it all just a dream? Were she and her best friends Aria, Hanna and Emily never in jail? Spencer stands up and opens the... Wait, why is the door locked? 'Mom?' she says, 'Dad? Melissa?' No response, just silence. It's never that quiet in the house of the family Hastings. There's something really wrong. 'Hello?' Spencer yells with a little panic in her voice, 'Does anybody hear me?'
At the same time Aria Montgomery freaks out and walks circles around the room since she found out the bed which she just woke up in isn't her own bed. She tries to find a way to escape, but no matter how hard she throws stuff to the window, it won't break. 'Am I really supposed to think this is my own room in my house in Roswood?' Aria says to herself. 'I'm not stupid!' Okay Aria, sit down and breathe. This is all in your head and you will wake up in just a few minutes and everything is okay, she thinks. But maybe a little voice inside her head knows that's not going to happen.
Hanna Marin wakes up to an awful, beeping sound. 'Oh my god,' she screams, 'what the hell is this?' Hanna puts her hands on her ears, the sound is too loud. If this will go on for longer than 2 minutes, she will be deaf! She knocks on the door. 'Is anybody there?' No one answers her, she breaks down crying on the floor with her hands still on her ears. 'Caleb?! Mom?' Then she realises if there's someone there, they will not hear her and she will not hear them, the sound keeps getting louder. After a couple minutes, maybe hours, it seems like time doesn't exist anymore, the sound suddenly stops.
Emily Fields is looking around in her room. She just feels like there's something really not okay, but she can't tell what it is. On the wall hangs a board that says: 'Home Sweet Home' 'Em?!' She hears someone screaming, but it's not in her room. Wait, she recognizes that voice. That sounds exactly like... Hanna? 'Hanna?' Emily yells back. 'What are you doing in my house?' She doesn't get a response. Hanna sounded really scared. Emily never heard her talking like that. She let herself fall down on the bed, which is clearly not hers, and looks up. Then she sees something. Wait, is this my imagination? she thinks. Emily looks at a camera. But why would there be a camera? Is someone spying on her? Is this all one, stupid joke of a tv show, or is -A really watching her? Emily is going crazy. She knocks on the door, throws stuff at the walls and screams really loud. Maybe someone will wake her up from this crazy dream. It is a dream, right?
'Ding Dong,' that's the sound that the four girls hear after a while. 'Please, follow the lighted pathway.' Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer don't understand how they could do that if their doors are locked. One of a sudden, the four doors all open at the same time. Aria, Spencer and Hanna don't doubt for a second, everything would be better than this creepy, exact copy of their own bedrooms. Emily looks behind her for a second or two, but when she sees her friends she runs out of her room really fast. 'Oh my god!', Hanna almost cries again. 'I thought I was the only one in here.' The girls hug each other. They always feel a lot safer when they are together. 'But,' Spencer starts her sentence, 'where are we? I thought we were going to jail.' 'I don't know about you guys, but this doesn't look like jail.' Aria says with fear in her voice. 'Please, follow the lighted pathway.' the girls hear again. Hanna gets mad. 'We heard you, bitch.' 'Hanna,' Aria says, 'you're only making it worse right now.' She looks scared as hell so Emily tries to calm her down by saying it will be alright, even though she's not that sure of her words anymore. She is the positive one of the group, she always has been. 'Maybe we should do what the creepy women voice says right now?' Spencer walks forward already, but Hanna grabs her by her arm and looks at the others. 'Wait, are we sure we want to do this?' 'Yeah,' Emily answers, 'I don't think we have another choice.' While holding each others' hands they walk forward to the dark space.