Chapter 2

It's a new day full of me walking around the city, trying to find X-Ray and Vav. Those bloody gaks. I growled lowly feeling pissed and exhausted. "People need to see that we're here to kick crimes ass. This documentary will show them the real us." I heard X-Ray's voice come from an alleyway. I looked around a corner seeing those two with Rusty who has a camera for some reason

"Oh they saw the real you alright, when you blew up whole god damn city!" I exclaimed stomping towards them.

Rusty pointed the camera at me, "What's up Tigerclaw, how'd your business trip go?" He asked. The other two glanced at each other nervously. "It was going great actually, until you two destroyed the city! I was called by the mayors assistant because of you two." I growled while glaring at them.

"Correction my dear sister, we saved the city. It's not our fault those stupid buildings got in the way, I can't believe the mayor wouldn't even throw us a parade!" X-Ray complained.

I gritted my teeth grabbing him by the front of his spandex, "What about her? She looks like she wants to throw plenty at ya." Rusty asked moving the camera from us to a girl walking past the alleyway. I rose an eyebrow letting X-Ray go.

"Who's she?" I asked.

"Oh that's miss Hilda. Hi miss Hilda." Vav said waving to her, catching her attention.

"You!" She exclaimed pointing at X-Ray before grabbing him front of his spandex like I did, shoving him against the wall. "Oh god, please don't kill me. Save me Mavis." He begged shutting his eyes. "You deserve it." I muttered ignoring him.

"After you morons blew up everything up, guess who Monarch Labs traced all your gear back to. Me. Now I've lost my job, I can't get into my lab and they're doing god knows what to Orf." She said glaring menacingly at X-Ray.

"Hold on, I want to get a good angle for when you punch him in the face." Rusty said as he took a step forward. She turned to him while glaring and punched the camera before letting X-Ray go, "And why are you being filmed by a hobo? And why did you ask her to save you?" Hilda asked pointing at Rusty and I.

"This is my older adopted sister, Mavis. Mavis this the nerd who gave us our awesome tech." X-Ray said and I wave a little at her.

"And this is our friend Rusty. Rusty bonjour." Vav said introducing him.

"Sup." Rusty burped, I snickered fist bumping him. "He's like the streets smarts to our super hero smarts." X-Ray said with a grin. Rusty took a swing of his beer and burped again, "Yeah and my street smarts are telling me you dodged a bullet by getting fire, I heard some unsavory 'rumors' about your CEO." He said.

"Everyone thinks he's a crazy guy but he's a genius." Hilda said.

"I hear he does stuff when no ones around, weird stuff. Stuff with holes." Rusty told us with wide eyes making me raise an eyebrow. "Well one way or another I have to get Orf back." Hilda said with determination. X-Ray and Vav started to smile really big while gasping a little. "A rescue mission." Vav said in excitement while turning to look at his partner. "Sounds like a job for..." X-Ray said trailing off.

"X-Ray and Vav-" They were both cut off by Hilda as she shoved them apart before there uh, knobs touched.

"No, no, no. Stop. I do not need your help, that is the last thing I need." She said making hand motions. Rusty grabbed a blueprint from my bag, where I kept some of his things inside and opened it. "I don't know hitting Monarch Labs is at least a three man job, not of course counting Mavis who is X-Ray and Vav's personal super hero. She's usually the back up in these kind of scenarios." Rusty said as I looked over his shoulder at the blueprints.

"Wait, are those blueprints to Monarch Labs headquarters?" Hilda asked with a mischievous look as she looked over his other shoulder.

"I got blueprints to everything, lady. If the establishment built it, I can dismantle it." Rusty said proudly. "Isn't Rusty the coolest." X-Ray stated as he pressed himself into my side annoying me. "You guys lucked out too, these were up next to my tp rotation." Rusty said and Hilda pulled away sighing.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but let's do it." She said uncertainly as she raised a fist trying to pump herself up.

"Rescue mission!" X-Ray and Vav said at the same time as they jumped up high giving each other. Hilda and I sighed at the same time as we both pinched the bridge of our noses. "Idiots." I muttered shaking my head.