"For me, please. Just try it once for me. If you don't like it I won't make it for you again. But I've made it and I think you're really going to like it," He says, his eyes trained on my curls, still lifting up on to the pillow.

"Okay, just this once," I say as my legs make there way to the side of the bed as I stand, looking at Connor before making my way out of the room.

"Yass!," I hear him yell behind me before he sprints ahead of me into the kitchen, dissapearing from sight.

The coffee was great, more than what I had expected from it though the fact that Connor was so proud of his creation, so proud that I enjoyed something he had spent time on made it even better.

"Do you like it," He spoke quietly, his green eyes meeting mine.

" I love it," I smiled back.

And Connor never stopped. Every night he stayed over I would awake to a cup of coffee and a sleepy Connor. He would wake up ten minutes before I did and make me a cup. It just never stopped. Though it was perfect, the whole thing.

* Flashback Over*

The sound of a bell echoes around the house. I quickly hunt for my luggage before making my way towards the door. There he stands, a small white boy. He is lanky and short though extends his hand and introduces himself.

"Hi, my name is Johnny and I will be your driver today. If you give me your luggage I will place it in to the back of my car and we can begin our journey. I hope you enjoy the ride," He smiles as he speaks though his voice is monotone, everything said as if it has been spoken a million times before.

"Thanks," I say. "I'll just go hop in the car, thanks for this,"

---------------------

The drive is short and soon enough I see the entrance to the airport. I was always fascinated of the airport when I was a kid, there was always something about it. It was mostly the people watching, everyone was going on a journey somewhere and I wanted to figure out what it was. Mum used to always growl me off for lurking around people's belongings, snooping to find things out though I was excited and curious. It's a big world we live in.

Shortly we reach the entrance and Johnny quickly grabs my luggage as I get out of the car. As I go to stand a rush of wind is felt around my body. It's cold out, the wind more powerful than it usually has been though the sun is still shining blissfully. We usually have weird weather especially when seasons are changing.

"Hey thanks for the ride!," I say as I hand over twenty two dollars into the young boy's hand.

"Not a worry, enjoy your flight," Johnny says before slipping into the car and driving slowly away.

I spin around to face the entrance of the airport and am amazed by the amount of people, the amount of crowds that lurk around every corner. Lining up for food, for drinks, for the bathroom. All waiting for something.

I quickly make my way inside, the warm air instantly hitting my skin. I always appreciate warmth especially in places where I am stressed. I look up slowly, and there he is, Connor. Looking down at his phone, his thumbs twiddling as he stares.

"CONNOR!," I yell and his head whips up, a smile instantly appearing upon his lips.

"TROYE!" He roars before running towards me, his arms are open wide, inviting.