Chapter 1

"Marinette!", a deep voice boomed throughout the enormous room. A woman ran into a huge room,a carpet leading to a throne. Sitting there was an old man with a shiny crown.
" Mari-", the voice started again.
"I'm coming, I'm coming!", she ran up the stairs to the man and wiped sweat from her face.
" What do you need Master Fu?", Marinette asked.
Fu hesitated before speaking, thinking of what to say.
"I need you to get a knight for me, quickly," Fu demanded.
"Yes, sir," Marinette echoed. She ran out of the room quickly, to the knights' training area. She bursted through the doors to a strange looking arena outside. Blades and axes clashing together, men fighting with each other.
"I need a knight," Marinette stuttered,"f-for the king!", she screamed it as loud as she could. Every knight stopped to look at the girl standing at the door. The knights looked at each other and started to laugh.
"For the king!", they mocked. Marinette looked at them disgusted by their doings.
" I will do it!", a voice yelled from the back. A boy with a full set of shiny new armor and the best of blades that can be made, broke through the crowd. At first, Marinette ignored him ,but soon knew this was the best she could get.
"Fu, I have found a knight. Now what is so important that you need a knight," Marinette stood at the bottom of the stairs, holding the Knight's wrist.
"Well you better get to know each other because I need you two to run an errand for me," Fu told them.
"WHAT HIM!" Marinette screeched. The knight looked at Marinette, questioning her.
"Yes, him!", Fu mocked her,"Now tell each other your names. Go on." He gestured his fingers at the knight.
"Well, my name is Adrien, m'lady." The knight bowed towards Marinette.
"My name's Marinette," she said not even looking at him. Adrien looked up from his bowing position, his one eyebrow raised.
"What is that errand you needed?" Marinette asked the king.
"There has been mysterious doings throughout the land. It has been pointing to the Papillon Mountains ,at the peek, to be its starting place. I need you and Adrien to go and find the being doing this to our land." Fu finished telling Marinette and her partner what to do. The two were turning to leave as Fu bursted out again.
"Oh! I almost forgot you can't go like that, you need something. Come, come." Fu stood up holding his back, waving his hand in the air. Marinette and Adrien looked at each other and walked up the stairs to where the king was leading them. The king lead them to a room. It was no ordinary room, it was an enchanting room. Marinette walked in looking at all of the stones and potions sitting on the tables. Marinette looked at Adrien ,scanning the room as well.
"Over here you two." Fu said over in the corner of the room. He opened a closet filled with gems, jewels ,and colorful stones. Fu bent down and picked up a small chest, lined with gold.
"Okay now which one?" Fu asked himself, as he opened the chest digging through the stones.
"These with do." Fu said picking up two pieces of jewelry, black earrings and a silver ring. He handed them to Marinette and Adrien.
"Jewelry. Jewelry is the special thing we need." Marinette asked as she looked up at the king.
"Yes, yes. Now go on. You don't have a lifetime." Fu said as he pushed Adrien and Marinette out of the room.
"Well, we better get going," Adrien said as he walked to the door. The two partners left the castle starting their journey to the Papillon Mountains.