"Yes angel"

"So you happy about this?" Roman raised his eyebrow and she smiled .

"You know that you're always daddy's girl right?" he held me around my waist and caressed her cheek.

"Yes daddy now there can be two more of me for you!" I laughed and he did too..

"Something like that hun"

"Okay before we head into the several limos which are parked outside .. My sister and my brother-in-law have an announcement to make." Shane smiled.

Roman clutched my hand in his as we took a couple of steps on the staircase so that everyone could see us.

"Well as you know Mia was meant to return at TLC about two months ago however she didn't and the reason for this was because.. Well.."

"We're pregnant!"

I blurted out and everyone started cheering and Roman kissed me briefly before my parents as well as his came up to us and we were bombarded with questions.

But I didn't mind as this offered some sort of explanation for my absence even though it wasn't really true as I had been stuck with Aaron.

While we had decided not to tell anyone before we figured that with all Aaron had been able to do in the past he would figure this out soon and maybe even reveal it just to spite us so we decided we were going to do this.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me!" Nikki shook her head as we were seated in a limo with the twins, John, Daniel, Dean and Renee.

"I'm sorry " I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"I can't wait for us to go baby clothes shopping and your baby shower!" She gushed and I laughed.

"So much for Brie being the first one to get a bump!" John laughed and Brie simply shook her head.

"I'm surprised Viper is so calm in this thing" I glanced down as I heard Daniel as Viper was sleeping in the middle of the limo.

"Oh his a McMahon dog this is how he always travels" Dean shrugged which was true.

"Well Josie ( Braniel's pup) and Winston (Nena's pup) as well as Blue ( Deanee's pup ) are sleeping , don't hate on the rich dog" I teased and Dean stuck his tongue out at me.

"Real mature!" I rolled my eyes at the possible God father of my babies.

"I know" he laughed as the car pulled over and we arrived.

"Who let the dogs out" Dean smirked as all of us got out with our dogs and walked onto the carpet.

Even though it was a dog foundation I only allowed these three couples to bring theirs as well it would've been way to chaotic otherwise.

I saw MASDLA all over the place.

The Mia Anoa'i Saving Dogs Lives Association

And I smiled as Roman kissed the side of my head.

"Let's get barking"

"Mia McMahon well now Mia Anoa'i as her and her fellow wrestler husband tied the knot just last week can we have a round of applause for that?"

The audience clapped and I saw Roman smiling brightly as Viper sat down in front of him.

"She came to me with this idea about two years ago as she is a wrestler and travels the world seeing all the sick, malnourished dogs and it killed her seeing it and made her feel helpless and well that's when she came up with what will now became MASDLA.... Let's welcome Mia Anoa'i to tell us a little more about it"