Chapter two

As King Crong swam to where the Queen had ruined it he saw black charred corals and rocks. Many creatures were moving, looking for relatives or even mourning over lost loved ones. Some creatures were luckier and still had their stuff and house. They were just not pretty anymore. After he had helped all he could he went home. On his way a group of children swam by coming from school they looked so carefree and happy. He wondered if he would ever smile or laugh again. When he got home and sat on his throne not even the clownfish could cheer him up. He was to deep in depression. Which is not very good when you have a kingdom to save.

That night as he was getting ready for bed there was a CRASH! BANG! BOOM! THUD!. He raced outside with his nightcap still on. Once he got the the right place he saw a crowd looking at the cloud of dust. In the dust was a barrel and out of the barrel emerged a fish it had red scales with blue stripes around its eyes he looked around in surprise. Once he had gotten over his shock he said

"Bonjour".

The other fish looked at him like he was an alien.

Then a excited fish said "HI! MY NAME IS CALVIN I LIKE YOUR COLORS" Then he blushed and disappeared in the crowd.

The new fish looked around and said "Qu'est-ce que vous avez di ou suis je". All the fish were confused until one of them brought the new comer a clam shell with french words translated into english.

"My name is Alexandre i am a french citizen and i solve peoples problems". He said slowly looking at the clam. The King looked at him in surprise

"Do you really solve problems?"

"Yes i do". Said Alexandre.

"Perfect i need help to solve a problem that involves a evil Queen and a orb". Alexandre was invited to stay at the castle to sleep and then they would figure it out in the morning.

The next morning the KIng woke Alexandre up from his sleep they had breakfast of coral munchies. They started talking about what to do

"What are deep sea creatures afraid of?". Alexandre asked

"Humans". answered Crong "One time Queen Helvas parents were captured by humans. They tried to escape because their eggs were still in the ocean. When the eggs hatched only Helva survived. If humans hadn't taken her parents all might have survived".

"Now i understand why she is scared". Said Alexandre "but your story gave me inspiration for a plan all we need are balloons then we tie them in a shape of a diver and hang them around the reef".

"Good idea". said Crong "All we need are balloons and a ride to get them". "I have an idea follow me". Said King Crong he started to go where a pelican was fishing.