Chapter Ten - Good Ol' Camelot

"How come 'All House' isn't a thing anymore?" Harry asked confused, "Better yet, why isn't Malachite a thing?"

"I have no idea, Harry," Hermione said, "But even your ancestor from a thousand years ago was a Gryffindor."

"Ya hear that, Nev?" Seamus asked Neville, "Esther Longbottom was a Malachite!"

Neville just smiled brightly in response and Margarette's voice filled the Great Hall once more.

"Dear My Wonderous Diary,
Today is the 19th day of the third month, of the year 1008. On this day 42 years ago, I was born. My wonderful parents, Gracella and Kolton Malachite were always supportive of me and my abilities. My father, Kolton, was a Druid. As in a tree nymph.

This means that Merlin and myself and I are one's as well, yes.

It is -sadly- Merlin's last year at Hogwarts, and he has mad the desision to travel to Camelot. Why, I have no idea, but he decided to go, and Morgana has decided to join him. Though I fear that the girl may do something horrible. But, I do not know for sure.

Merlin is leaving tomorrow, and I plan on visiting him whenever I can.

But he promises to write to me whenever he can, so I suppose it'll be fine. He even is going as far as leaving his English Oak, phoenix feather, 11 1/2 inch wand here. He inisited even though I told him it wouldn't do much. Being a Druid gives us an easy wandless and wordless magic.

It comes on instinct, so it won't help much if he's trying to protect himself from Uther Pendragon, that blasted man. It is true that there are dark witches and wizards, but he makes it seem as though the magic is what's evil.

But, he's wrong.

Magic isn't evil, it's the person wielding the magic.

But, since he insists on going to Camelot, I got him a possible job with an old wizard friend of mine who gave up on magic. It wasn't very strong, but it was still there. His name was Gaius Lovegood. He's an older fellow, and the court physician of Camelot.

Hopefully he will take Merlin in and help him keep Merlin and Morgana out of trouble with the King and Crown Prince, Arther. From what I gather, Arthur and Uther despise witchcraft and wizardry. Well, I believe that Uther is forcing his beliefs onto Arthur. Hopefully that boy is strong enough to withstand his father.

Sincerely,
Margarette Malachite."

Dumbledore closed the diary as he noticed Professor Snape cover a yawn, "That is all for tonight. We will continue this tomorrow. Please follow your Perfects back to the common room."

The students shuffle off the tables and out of the Hall. They all head different directions to go to their common rooms, even the Golden Trio, who are all too tired to go searching for Malachite Manor. But, there is one person who isn't tired.

That would be Luna Lovegood, or as everyone calls her, Looney Lovegood. The wimsical Ravenclaw with stark white hair and carefree blue eyes. The one who always talks about Nargles, but will never tell you what they are.

Luna Lovegood walks away from the Ravenclaw crowd, and makes her way up to the Seventh floor. When she sees the Barnabas the Barmy tapestry, she walks right next to it and pulls out her wand. She points it at the wall, thinking of what to say, what enchantment to use.

Suddenly, she knows. She knows exactly what to say, and she says it as she flicks her wand to the wall. A door appears in the wall, and she walks through it and out into a feild. Right in front of her is a beautiful castle covered in ivy and vines.

Luna closes the door behind her, but it doesn't disappear like she expected it to. She only hopes it disappeared on the other side though.