BTS GOT INTO BIGHIT

HOW BTS MEMBERS GOT INTO BIGHIT
KIM SEOKJIN: (Actually majored in acting and has no background in dancing and singing. When he was going to his university, a BigHit staff noticed him and so he got casted.) Was also casted by SM Ent. on the streets but he ran away from them.
JEON JEONGGUK: After getting eliminated from Super Star K, 7 companies immediately called him (which included BH). And then when he went to BigHit, he saw how RapMon rapped and was amazed by it so he decided to join the company.
KIM NAMJOON: Was actually introduced to BigHit by Untouchable (hiphop duo from TSEnt.). It was because of Epik High’s music that he started hiphop. (He was an underground rapper under the stage name: Ranch Randa).
MIN YOONGI: He went to audition for BigHit’s “Hit It” then won as 2nd placer. He was also a producer of the Daegu hiphop group named “D-TOWN” when he was younger. (stage name: Gloss)
JUNG HOSEOK: Was actually a famous dancer back in Gwangju (stage name: Smile Hoya) and it was on his dance academy where he auditioned. He was tasked to record a dance video and when a staff (for the auditions) came back after 2-3 hours to take the camera, they saw him still working. The staff was really inspired by him and thought, “This kid will surely succeed at things he does.” And so he got accepted to BigHit.
PARK JIMIN: Passed BigHit auditions at Busan and was actually the last one to join and be a member of BTS. He really really works hard on everything he does (according to their teacher).
KIM TAEHYUNG: Was actually learning to play saxophone for 3 years already when an audition happened at Daegu that time and he was just really there to watch because his parents didn’t allow anything. He was about to leave when BigHit’s rookie development(?) team saw him, told him to audition and called his parents for consent. He was the only one in Daegu to pass the auditions.
cr. -某霏-
trans. by maeli (@sugaxing)
v. YoonMined
v. Resney Suarez

 Resney Suarez