Share

Remember when BTS taehyung and Jin were the only ones that got a solo shot in the last moments of I NEED U MV? And that they were the only two who were still alive even though everyone else supposedly still 'there' with them?

In I NEED U,the members who were still alive were only Jin and V . Everyone was gone suicide themselves. So the story in the Prolouge begin when V felt regret on what he had done in the Previous I NEED U Original MV, he needs his friends to accompany him and comfort him but then he realize that all of his friends were already gone except Jin. He picked up his iPhone and called Jin,"Hyung,I miss my friends :'( i want to see my friends." Then he cried.

The Flashback begin by Jin where it showed their friendships,beautiful memories and the happiness that they spend together when everyone was still alive at that time.did you guys notice that the main scene in this Prologue was the polaroid photo developed nothing,it was all blank.No members in the photo except Jin only

There was scene when Rapmon took a photo of Jin and Suga in the car,and quickly put it in the car,Then there was a scene at the campfire when they were all spending time together there and Jin showed the blank polaroid picture (i mean,there's no people.Only a Beach picture) to the Members and suggested that."CAn we go to this Beach?" Everyone agreed,Actually. The beach that they wanted to go was the same beach in the last part of I NEED U Original MV.Did you guys realize it? THEN the prologue almost near  to the Ending when V jumped to the River to suicide himself and leaving Jin alone. Actually, the moment of all members in this Prologue was not the real one. It was just an IMAGINATION that Jin flashback. SO about the ending of the Prologue with Jin and the polaroid. Jin was alone in the Car as the same time he was there in the Beach and decided to take the polaroid photo from the cat that was captured by Rapmon in his imagination. When he checked the Photo ,there was no Suga and Rapmon there,only a picture of him. At this scene,he suddenly realized that all of this was just an Illusion and imagination by Jin that made him speechless for awhile. The memories when it showed them together and being happy , those were the memories that he was trying to forget. HE was trying to get back all the memories of his Friendships that was GONE.FOREVER.

**
BTS [Trailer] Prologue

Hi sa mga nakanuod na niyan

Nakakaiyak na nakakaba huhu

Grabe kinalibutan talaga ako sa huli T_T

Excited na kong magcomeback ang BTS !!!

Ang ganda ng butterfly,

Butterfly!~like a butterfly eh,oh,oh!~

PArt two daw yan ng I NEED U