1 New Chat

I heard a light tap on my window and I rushed over and threw the window open.

"Justin!" I exclaimed as I threw the black cat into a hug. "I thought you were dead!"

He pulled my face off of his chest and stared at me, and thats when I noticed something different. Well actually everything was different. He had a completely different face, instead of his neat brown hair, he had messy blonde hair, but his eyes. His eyes were still the same green eyes that I could get lost in, and I did.

"I don't know who this Justin is, but if you like him that much then I wish I was him" the black cat said flirtatiously. I felt tears well up in my eyes as he said the next part. "I'm the new Chat Noir, here to replace the old one"

I sprung awake with beads of sweat running down my face.

"It was just a dream" I told myself as if that would help anything. No matter what I say or do, Justin still cheated on me, and will always be gone, and I will still have to replace him. I hate that harsh, cold word. Replace. It sounds as if I'm just throwing him completely out. As if I'm getting rid of him and every memory I have of him- good or bad. As if I'm just forgetting about him.

I quickly got up and dressed, and left. I prepared myself for all the questions today about him. All the questions about where he is, what happened to him, or worse of all, are you ok? How do I answer that? And of course, with all of the questions, comes the pain. The pain of having to tell people he's dead, the pain of remembering what happened, the pain of having to face the reality that he's dead and no matter what I do, I can't change that.

I felt tears in my eyes for what feels like the millionth time in the past hour. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I turned around in shock.

"Are you ok?" The boy asked. He was clearly new. I've never seen him before in this school and he looked about my age.

"Oh, um," I mumbled. I was about to say yes, but I just couldn't because I'm not, I'm not ok. "No." I replied.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh, it's nothing, I don't want to bother you" I said before walking away.

"Wait!" He called out as he grabbed my hand and twisted me around so that I was facing him. He grabbed my other hand too. "Please tell me! I'm new here and I have no friends, but I'm hoping maybe you want to hang out with me." The boy pleaded. I stared intensely at the boy. At his perfect smile, neat blonde hair, and exotic green eyes. Oh he was perfect.

"My boyfriend died yesterday in a car crash, and before that, I found out he was cheating on me" I said, looking down to his orange shoes with a black symbol on it. I felt his arms wrap around me in a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry, I know what it's like to lose someone" The boy said into the crook of my neck.

I pulled away and said "now that I shared, why don't you tell me who you lost?"

He looked down and muttered "my mom"

"I'm so sorry!" I said, pulling him into another hug. I pulled away and stared into his eyes again. "How about we be besties, and we can get through our losses together" I offered with a smile.

"I'd love to" He said. "But first I need your name"

"Oh, I'm Marinette Dupain Cheng" I said.

"Adrien Agreste" The blonde said before strutting off to class.
~~~~~~
I sat down into my seat next to my bestie, Alya. She started to talk about her Ladyblog and I listened until a certain blonde walked in.