Rick Riordan

Rick can't wrote. There are so many plotholes and all the plot twists are so obvious!

Rick can't WROTE!!! HOW DARE YOU INSULT RICK RIORDAN WHEN YOU CANNOT EVEN SPELL WRITE!!!!!!!!!

Rick can't WROTE!!! How the hell can you do that?? And you can't tell me it's a typo cuz each of your chapters are about two lines long (I'll get to that)
so as stupid as you are you should have gone over to check for mistakes.

You, who have made the most fundamental mistake in grammar, DARE insult Rick Riordan's writing skills? The IMPUDENCE!!!

And Percy Jackson has plot holes? The plot twists are sooooo obvious!!! Oh alrighteee then, I bet you knew that the hero in the prophesy in the Last Olympian WAS Luke right?? I mean everything, and I mean everything in that prophecy pointed to Percy.

And of course a monumental genius like yourself was able to figure out who Zoë Nightshade was before Percy had that dream about her, right?

Did I forget to mention how it turned out that Luke actually GAVE Zeus' Master Bolt to Percy without Percy knowing?

'Course ya also knew that the nine year old girl Percy saw tending the camp fire in Lightning Thief turned out to be the Last Olympian, Hestia.

And who'd have thought Leo... I mean LEO!!! Would have ended up on Calypso's island?
Or that Thalia would become a Hunter?
She HATED the Hunters!!

Of course you also guessed that Thalia, the daughter of ZEUS was afraid of heights way before she was forced to drive Apollo's car.

You, who can't even spell 'write' correctly?
Nitwit.