Outcasts

There are no kids that are outcasts in Percy Jackson. Everyone finds their home, whereas in Harry Potter, there are people who have problems.

I don't even know what to say to this... I mean I really don't. How do I respond to this question and still retain my sanity?

Do you even know the meaning of outcast????
Demigods by their nature ARE outcasts!!!!!!!!
Lets just go through some of the characters shall we? And see if they conform to the definition of outcasts.

Percy- Has dyslexia and ADHD and so finds it hard to concentrate in class. He probably hated reading in front of the class because he knew he'd be laughed at. Called a delinquent by many because bad things, like school property exploding just happen to occur around him. Kicked out of every school he had ever been in. Bullied by a Klepto. Step-father hated him. Hunted by monsters of all sizes and shapes. Even his own godly relatives were wary of him since he wasn't supposed to be born in the first place. And he finds a home?! Hello! Even when he's at 'home' with his mum and Annabeth, monsters still run amok. He's just making the best out of what he has.

Annabeth- Dyslexic and has ADHD. Step- mom hates her. She and her father did not get along. Run away with Luke and Thalia when she was young. Never went home until she met Percy. godly Grandma Hera, hates her.

Thalia- Mother was a drunk who gave away her brother to strange wolves and died in a car crash. Run away from home with Luke and Annabeth and THEN got turned into a tree.

Clarisse never even goes home, because she probably doesn't have a home. Luke's mom went mad and when he failed his quest, he was disgraced AND scarred.

Demigods are chased from house to house by monsters all their lives and are only safe during the summer at Camp Halfblood!
Unless you are so demented so as to call that a NORMAL life, then I guess they do qualify to be called outcasts!

I mean how can you be so stupid as to not see that the whole purpose of Camp Half Blood was to provide a temporary home for demigods because they were outcasts wherever they went!!!

They find a home?! Name one demigod who found a perfect home where they were free from monster attacks??!

And by the way, demigods, no matter how cool they are,  are actually the bastard children of gods. Go ask Jon Snow how much being a bastard sucks; how much of an outcast it makes you!

And the characters in Harry Potter didn't find homes? THEY were outcasts???? Hermoine whose parents were rich and acknowledged her Wizard lifestyle.
Ron who was loved by his WHOLE family. Sure Luna was wierd and Neville started out as a loser but they all had good homes to return to during the vacation. Luna with her wierd father and Neville with his slightly oppressive granny.

Harry's story was different. He was the only outcast and after Voldemort died and the world was safe again, Harry found a HOME with Ginny, so I ask, what exactly is your point here?

I'm sure that when you had the brilliant idea to write your book, you were thinking 'Oh Harry Potter has more fans than Percy Jackson so I can just write any piece of crap shit about Percy Jackson and get away with it.'

Well think again, you short-sighted slacker!

Do not make come over there, cast a Cruciatus curse on you and simultaneously douse you with centaur blood.
Do not say things you know nothing about kid.

Oh, I just remembered that since you seem to know nothing at all about Percy Jackson, you most definitely wouldn't know the properties of centaur blood.
Its actually as corossive as acid and so yes, I'll use an Unforgivable Curse on you then disfigure with highly concentrated acid, you ignorant little twerp!