Annabeth Chase

Annabeth Chase is such a Mary Sue, whereas Hermoine had flaws.

ANNABETH CHASE??? A MARY SUE?? !!
If you had done your research little grasshopper, you would know that Annabeth Chase almost DIED because of her fatal flaw in Sea of Monsters. Her flaw was deadly pride, thinking she could do better than everyone else! HOW IS SHE A MARY SUE????

I mean come on!! Annabeth Chase was a Know-It-All who sometimes annoyed Percy during the first books!
She judged Tyson waaaay before she even got to know him and hated him because he was a cyclops.

She was even jealous of Rachel Dare at some point! Jealousy, I'll have you know, is NOT, perfection.

She was blinded by her love for Luke, thereby trapping herself, and consequently the goddess Artemis under the sky!

In Heroes of Olympus, she was probably the weakest of the seven chosen when it came to brute strength; I mean Percy could summon water, Jason could control lightning, Leo could control fire, Piper had some wierd mind-control thing going on. Frank could shapeshift. Hazel was literally a gold-digger.

All these powers could help them directly in a battle and what did Annabeth have besides her brains? A dagger!
In Mark of Athena, she battled Arachne with a BROKEN leg and still won. She didn't have a WAND on her; she couldn't shout Expecto Patronum to make scary spiders go away.
All she had, were her brains, and three-fourth a leg; and she still won!
Did I mention she did this in spite of her extreme fear of spiders??

If you do not know the meaning of the word 'flaw' I suggest you desist from using it for you are in danger of highlighting your already apparent stupidity.