Chapter One: Will We Meet Again? Pt. 1

(This is the first chapter of two where your a child.)

My very first memories were just me, alone. Standing in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by who knows how many trees. The only thing that I thought was moving was the sun, as it set giving a goodbye as it welcomed the moon.

Suddenly I heard footsteps, I didn't know what was there so I just suddenly froze out of fear. All of a suddenly a man with blood red eyes and sharp fangs come towards me.
I felt myself begin to become frightened, as the man stopped walking I noticed he was right in front of me.

I knew it would be the end of me, of my life that I didn't know the answers too.

When the man was about to grab me, a boy ran in front of me and slay the man. Blood gushed out of the wound that was made and that's when I knew, he could not be saved.

The boy turned around and had blood splattered onto his clothes, his hands, and his face. His eyes were a glowing crimson and it made me feel a little scared.

"Are you lost?" The boy asked holding out his hand.

I nodded in reply, I don't know why I did it but I reached out my hand to his hand. It felt warm. Not from the blood, but it felt comforting, like I've met him before.

"I'm going to bring you to one of my friends." The boy said as we began to walk.

"Whats your name?" I asked the boy. His face showed shock but then it gradually turned into a smile.

"My name is, Kaname, Kaname Kuran." The boy said to me, I nodded as we walked in complete, and utter silence.

"Here we are." Kaname said. I glanced over at him then back at what he was talking about. We stood in front of a humongous house, like a mansion, suddenly a man with glasses and long beige hair tied in the back, opened the door and walked towards us.

"Kaname, who is this you brought?" The man asked.

"I found her in the woods as a E class vampire was about to attack her." Kaname said to the man.

"Oh what a poor thing, I'll take care of her." The man said. Kaname nodded and brought me inside to a room.

"Hey, Kaname!" A girl with long brown hair and brownish-red eyes said. When she saw that I was holding Kaname's hand she gave me a little glare.

"Father who is this?" Another girl with long brown hair and blue eyes asked the man.

"Well she's your new sister starting today!" The man said cheerfully.

"Oh," the black haired girl said, "My name is Josie Cross. Nice to meet you." The girl said giving me a warm smile.

"Hello, Josie, I'm sorry I've forgotten my name so I can't introduce myself." I said to Josie.

"Oh okay, don't worry about it. Zero say hi." Josie said to me looking over to a boy with silver hair and violet eyes.

"No." The boy named Zero said.

"Oh come on!" Josie said walking over to the boy and pushing him.

"I said no!" Zero exclaimed.

"You're going to say hi to her whether you like it or not!" Josie said still pushing him.

"Humph, o-okay." Zero said with a light blush on his cheeks.

"Hi my name's, Zero Cross." Zero said to me.

"I know." I said back, Zero just tcked and walked away. Josie walked with him telling him to talk to me again and to be nice.

"Have you met everyone?" The man said.