Chapter 6

Justin's POV

********

I woke up in such a good mood! Like hey, cheerleading tryouts today! And Erik is coming, I couldn't be happier. Walking to the bathroom, I turned on my straightner and hopped in the shower. The hot water relaxing my body, I actually can't start a day without taking a shower first! When I got out I straightened my hair and rushed to my closet.

"What to wear, what to wear."

"Wear this!" Miley hopped off my bed holding a pear of khaki skinnies and a grey vneck shirt. That's actually a really cute outfit. Wait, when did Miley get here?

"You know when you're gonna come to my house, you should let me know first." I said laughing.

"Hey! This is my house too mofo, oh and Sarah's downstairs. She needed to talk to your step dad about something, what a weirdo right?" 

I got dressed and slid down the stair railing. Miley is too "classy" for that, pfft as if. Sarah was sitting at my kitchen counter, with my step dad standing in front of her. I grunted and they both looked over.

"Oh hey Justin, I was filling in your step dad on your school life." She said, getting off the counter and walking towards me. "Awh you look so cute today, trying to impress Erik?" She said winking at me. 

Before my step dad could comment, I grabbed my phone and rushed to my car. Miley hurried after me, getting in the back seat. After a few minutes Sarah finally and got in the passenger seat. Jesus, what the hell was she doing in my house that took three minutes.

"Well are you going to sit there and stare at me, or are you gonna drive? I can't be late today, my moms threatening to lower my allowance by $500." Rolling my eyes I started driving.

Once we pulled in, everyone was starring at our car. What weirdos. We went to pull into our parking spot, but there was another car there. It's always been our spot because it's the best in the school, for years it's been saved for the most popular people. Before Sarah was the most popular, it was her sister, once her sister graduated it then it was Sarah, who sharred her popularity with Miley and I.

"Excuse me, could you park somewhere else? This is our parking spot." I said calmly.

"Why don't you stick it. You don't own the parking spot." She said rudely. Oh no, this is not going to end well.

Sarah got out, slamming my car door shut. God, must she be a diva with MY car? She walked up and started sliding her finger up and down the girls arm. "You might be new here, so I won't let this completly ruin your social life. I am Sarah Rhodes, I run this school." She snapped her fingers and a group of girls from the wrestling team walked up. The girl got in her car and drove away, she actually left the school.

"Sarah that was a little harsh." She gave me the finger and walked in the school. Sighing, I pulled into the parking spot and Miley and I went to our lockers. Erik was leaning against mine.

"Hey shorty." He said laughing. "So, I was thinking we need more practise on the play then just in class, I really need a good mark. Let's say your house? Around eight." I nodded and he smiled. We walked to English together.

"Hey sweetie! You're on time for class. Good job, i'm so proud baby!" Erik's mom yelled, he put his hands over his face and walked to our group.

"Yeah, good job for being on time sweetie!" I yelled across the room sarcasticly. He glared at me and I started skipping towards him laughing. I sat between him and Miley, Sarah was sitting on the other side of him. Jesus, why is she always so close to him, hoe.

"Okay, Justin and Erik. Do your thaaaang." Sierra said, making Miley laugh. Sarah just glared at her.

"Justin, you know our families won't agree with our marriage, they hate each other. And we're two guys, hats just unacceptable at this point in time."

"No matter what happens, I love you." I said fake crying. He pulled me close.

"Soon we will be together my love." leaning down, he kissed me on the cheek.

"That's a wrap!" Sarah yelled, pulling us apart.

Miley and Sierra were in awh, even Erik's mom had a tear rolling down her face. Sarah didn't want a huge role, so we had her be a maid. Watch her get a bad mark, but then again 'Daddy' will pay the teaher to raise it higher. The bell rang for lunch and Miley dragged me out of the classroom so fast. Like god girl, relax.

"So, I heard you and Erik are 'studying' lines tonight." She said winking at me.

"Well we are only studying. And how did you even find out so fast?" 

"It's already spreading across the school like wildfire. I can deff tell you Erik's poppularity has gotten generously higher!" She said, hugging me, then walked off with Sierra.

"Ready? You have your try outs.!" Erik said, laughing. "No i'm sorry, it's good that you have an extra curricular." We started walking to the cafe side-by-side.

Omg, she was right. The whole school is clearly gossiping about us, and starring. Uhg, do they really not have better things to do. I don't think Erik is used to this, like yeah he's popular, but not this popular.

-----------------

Sitting in the gym with Miley, Sarah and Erik. I'm actually really nervous, but like not at the same time. I've practiced so hard for this, Sarah and I spent so much time at 'Bitches Be Relaxin" yoga to prepare our bodies.

"Okay girls, and the fabbest guy in the world. Are you ready for CHEER TRY-OUTS?" This chick yelled. She had us sit in lines on the bench. Miley did her try-out, and she actually did a fab job. She totally worked hard on that.

"Kay bitch, we're on." Sarah said, walking to the center of the gym. I started breathing heavier.

"Don't worry Justin, you'll do great. I know you will." He smiled. I hugged him tight and ran to meet Sarah."

----------------

Erik's POV

---------------

Justin put on "Fergalicious" and started his try-out with Sarah. It was actually looking pretty cool right now. They did a few flips in unison to match the beat.  I'm a football player, I don't competely understand this, but He does look good doing it. Wait, what? I meant she. Sarah looks super hot right now. I didn't realize how long I was starring at her, but Justin noticed. His routine was over, and he was looking at me, sadness plastered on his face. Shit.