Chapter Two

Picture of Sasha Pieterse as Sarah ---->>

Justin's POV

********

I can't believe I got rejected. He thinks i'm a bad person, he thinks i'm like Sarah. That is an insult! I couldn't go home because my step-dad would yell at me for leaving school early. I walked to the park and laid on the grass starring at the clouds.

"Want some company?" Sierra laid beside me. "Doesn't that cloud look like a penis?" I started laughing.

"Thanks for cheering my up. And yes it does look like a penis, nom nom." Now she started laughing.

We were talking about school, mainly Sarah.

"You know Sarah isn't that bad when you get to know her." Sierra raised her brow. "Haha, okay, she's a horrible person."

"Well, when High School ends, she will have nothing left." We both laughed again at the thought of Sarah not being popular. That's something everyone in our school wishes.

"Sierra, you have a car right?" She nodded. "Can you drive me to the school to get mine, then you can come to my house and get ready for the party with me!"

"Okay, but Sarah didn't invite me." She frowned.

"I'm Justin + 1, you can be my plus one." She smiled.

We walked to her car, which isn't anything fancy but it's a decent car. We decided to just go straight to my house, it's not like my car is going to run off.

"Woah, is that your house?"

"I guess, but I'd rather call it the asshole-who-married-my-mom's house" She laughed.

"Honestly though, your house is beut." She smiled at me.

There are two sides to Beverly Hills, the upper-class and the lower-class. I'm guessing Sierra is a lower-class.

"Well, let's go to my room." I grabbed her hand and crept in my house, I was trying to be quiet so my step-dad wouldn't hear me.

"Oh Justin, is that a girl? You're finally turning straight." He said laughing. I grunted and walked Sierra to my room.

"Well that was rude." She said crossing her arms like a fake-diva. "So, how's my Sarah impression doing?" I laughed and threw a pillow at her.

"My step dad is a horrible person, I don't know what my mom sees in him. And that's a marvelous impression." I winked.

She helped me pick out an outfit, Sierra has really good taste! I got her a really nice low-cut dress from my step sisters room. She doesn't really live here because she hates my stepdad too, so I consider myself an only child.

"Thia dress is gorgeous! But it shows a lot of leg, I donte think I can pull this off." She fell back on my bed.

"Sierra you're gorgeous, you dont need to cover all of yourself when you dress, show off some skin, make the boys wonder!"

"Yeah I wish I could get a nice guy, someone to sweep me off my feet." She laughed at herself. "Although Jason is so cute! I wish he would at least notice me."

"Awh, you like Jason! Hes a total hottie." I started dancing around my room, she raised a brow at me. "I'm going to make you look amazing and impress Jason tonight!"

Before she could protest I ran to my sisters room and grabbed her makeup and straightner.

-----

About an hour later, she looked even more beautiful then before. If she always presented herself like this I think she would have all the guys drooling.

"Justin this isn't me, I'm taking it off." She said, walking to my bathroom.

"Oh no you're not!" I grabbed her hand and dragged her downstairs.

We walked outside, Miley was already waiting in the limo. Sarah only lives down the street, but she insisited on us arriving in a limo. Somethinf about 'personal image.'

"Oh my god, there's so much people!" Sierra said wide-eyed.

"Yeah, thatse Sarah's parties, she always has to be big." Miley added.

We drove up to the driveway, Sarah had bouncers, so we had to get our pockets and everything checked, god shes so high maintence. Sarah ran up to us, well as fast as she could in her 5 inch heels.

"You guys made it! Why did you bring Sierra?" I glarred at her. "I mean, come in!

We walked to the mini bar and some guy gave us jello shots. Technically we're not old enough to drink, but Sarah's parents don't care.

"Bottoms up." Miley said gulping down her shot. She saw a cute guy and walked away.

"So what do we do now?" Sarah asked.

"Well, you get drunk, find someone and makeout!"

I grabbed two beers and walked away. Looking around the room I saw a cute guy and walked up to him.

"Want a beer?" He smiled and grabbed it. He popped the lid off with his teeth. "Oh my god, wanna pop mine off too? He chuckled and took mine off.

A fast-paced song came on and we started grinding, while still drinking our beers.

"Woo to multi-tasking!" I shouted.

------

Everyone seemed to be having a good time. Sarah was flirting with the football guys like usual, Miley was drunk out of her mind, and Sierra was actually having a good time. The guy Sierra was talking to was hot!

"I'm gonna get us more beers." This dude said, walking away. After all this dancing and drinking I still dont know his name!

Sarah was drunk out of her mind, and arguing with some guy about chemistry? Uhg, Sarah! I walked over and stept inbetween them.

"Sarah, you need to drink some water, and guy, you need to go cool off."

"As if I'll listen to some fag like you!" He said gulping down the rest of his beer.

"Here's ten dollers, go get yourself another beer." He smiled then yanked the bill out of my hand.

"Thanks Justeen! I owe yoouuu onne." Sarah slurred her words.

"Okay, you and Miley are leaving now."

I grabbed Sarah and Miley and walked to the limo. I would have got Sierra but she looked like she was having fun. The limo got to my house and they stumbled inside to my room. I brushed my teeth and by the time I walked back into my room they crashed. I put a blanket on them and turned off the lights.

"Night guys." I walked downstairs and laid on the couch.

What am I gonna do with them? I chuckled to myself.