Chapter 3

Picture of Ariana Grande as Miley! ---->> 

Justin's POV

********

"Justin! Get up, we're going out for breaky." Miley said bouncing on me. Uhg, how does she not have a hangover? She was wasted last night.

"Where are we going for breakfast?"

"We're going to your dads restaurant, well one of them. I'm thinking the most expensive one, that's where he's always hanging out right?" Sarah interupted walked out of my bathroom. We're only going out for breakfast, but she got all dulled up.

"But my step-dads there?"

"I know." She smiled and walked downstairs. Uhg, she's such a pain.

Miley and I walked downstairs, soon after. I had to make myself hot, my step-dads restaurant is always loaded with hot guys and gorgeous girls I can be friends with. I don't see me being friends with Sarah forever, it's more like a high-school popularity thing. My mom gave me medicine for my hangover and money for today. Sarah insisted on us going to the mall after breakfast.

"Okay slow-pokes, let's go!" Sarah snapped her fingers and we left. 

Her dad drove us to the restaurant, so he could test out his new car. When we got there Sarah got us the best table, it had a perfect view of the ocean. 

"Uh, waiter, we will all have your finest lobster and three martini's. Make it snappy." Sarah said, pushing the waiter away.

"So Sarah, who were you fighting with last night?"

"Oh, it was this guy I hooked up with a few times, then he was making fun of you at the party so I yelled at him." I gave her an awkward look.

"I thought you were fighting about Chemistry?"

"Oh yeah, well that was part of the fight too I guess." She grabbed my hand. "Justie, you know I always have your back, right?" I nodded and smiled at her.

My step-dad waved to us from the bar, I rolled my eyes and turned around. Sarah bit her lip.

"I will be right back girls, I have to ask James." She grabbed her purse and walked off.

I have a penis!" I yelled, the restaurant went silent and everyone was looking at me. "What you guys don't have teenage sons? I'm sure you here lots of 'boy' talk!" I shouted then barried my face in my arms. Miley couldn't stop laughing.

"So, why is Sarah going to talk to your step-dad?" I shrugged.

The waiter came and set down our lobster and martini's.Sarah still hasn't come back, who knows what kind of questions she's asking James. Miley and I finished our food and half of our drinks, we were having the best conversation about gossip. Sometimes i think i'm turning into Sarah, but I make sure I keep a small part of me. I pulled out my phone and text Seirra, i'm so glad my mom gave me a new one, I was so lost without it.

"I'm back!" Sarah shouted walking up, she chugged her martini.

"Sarah, what happened to your hair? It's all ruffled up."

"Oh, I tripped. You know, these huge heels come with a price." She grabbed my hand and lead my out of the restaurant. "Okay, time to go shopping. You guys can tell me how good I look in my new clothes." Miley rolled her eyes.

"Justin, I don't want to wait for a taxi. That guy over there looks gay, go get us a ride." I rolled my eyes and walked towards the dude. He was hot, but like ten years older then me, that's gross.

"Hey, could you give my friends and I a ride to the mall?" I gave him my famous half-smile.

"Sure, as long as you sit in the front." he winked at me.

The drive to the mall was horrible. This guy kept rubbing my leg the whole way, even when I moved his hand away he would just put it back. Half way there Sarah text me telling me to deal with it and stop acting like a baby, so that's exactly what I did.

"You know you don't have to get out of the car, we could have a quickie?"  I snorted and got out of the car, slamming the door shut.

"That was great, I actually knew that guy, he would of gave us a ride either way. I just thought that would be funner, and it was!" Sarah giggled, walking into the mall.

"Just let it go, we don't need any more drama." Miley said, rubbing my back. She was right, if anyone gets of Sarah's bad side she will destroy them.

We walked around a few stores, Sarah and Miley went clothes-crazy. I usually would of done it with them, but I saw Erik walk past us and he glared at me. He was with his football buddies.

"You like Erik?" Sarah asked, how clueless can she be?

"Yeah, I guess."

"Oou, Erik!" She shouted, his buddies and him walked back. "How would you guys like to have lunch with us? At the food court." Erik protested at first, but his friends convinced him to. You can't really resist a lunch with us, it's social suicide. Sarah walked up to Erik and whispered something in his ear. We started walking towards the foot court, Sarah left in her new outfit.

"Excuse me! Miss! You didn't pay for that." The casheir ran up to us.

"Uhm, my mom owns that store, and half of the mall. My name's Sarah Sutton. Oh, and i'll make sure you're fired." Sarah turned and kept walking.

"Sarah that was a little rude."

"Don't judge me, now go walk that way with Erik, we'll meet you at the food court." She walked off with the others, Miley gave me a thumbs up.

We were walking in silence, barely talking. Sometimes we would smile at each other, then turn away and look at something else.

"Okay, this is rediculous. I'm sorry Erik. I know you think i'm a clone of Sarah, but i'm really not. I'm friends with her because she accepted me when I had no friends, she's actually a good person."

"No, she's not a good person. She picked yu, and your friend Miley because you guys didn't have friends. She gave you guys style and popularity, but she turned you into her toys. She controls you." I  gulped. Part of me knows he's right, but I still have to give Sarah the benefity of the doubt.

"Well my point wasn't to throw Sarah under the bus, it was to apolgize." I sped up and headed towards the food court.

"Wait!" He grabbed my arm and turned me around. He bent down so his face was right in front of mine, our lips almost touching. "Apology accepted." He breathed. Smirking he walked ahead.