Chapter One

Picture of Jimmy Bennett as Justin ---->>

Justin's POV

********

I woke up to knocking on my door. Uhhg it's too early for this crap! I can't wait to graduate.

"Justin! Time for school!" Our maid yelled. Of course my step-dad hired the typical 'maid type.' She's mexican with a full accent, she's really nice but my step-dad treats her like crap.

"Thanks Helda!" I shouted climbing out of bed.

I took a quick shower and straightened my hair. Walking in my room I opened my walk-in closet. Who says a guy can't have lots of clothes right? I put on a pair of black skinny's and a green shirt.

"Can't forget the fuzzy socks!" I giggled to myself.

I put on green fuzzy socks and slid down the stair railing. Yes, I can be a little immature sometimes, and i'm proud!

"Hi baby! Have a good sleep?" My mom asked from the kitchen. She was making pancakes. She likes to cook and do some cleaning so the maid can take breaks.

"It was good, my phone wouldn't stop vibrating though, so I sorta threw it at the wall." I mumbled the last part.

"You what! Justin baby that's your third phone." She was trying to do the serious-mom thing, but she ended up laughing instead.

"Don't encourage him, Justin it's bad enough you're gay, do you have to waist our money too?" My step dad asked, setting down his paper. God, people still read papers?

Everyone knows i'm gay, it's not a secret. My mom accepts it but my step-dad thinks it's wrong.

"Asshole.." I mumbled. He stood up. "I meant to say, I pay for my own phones with my allowance, so don't yell at me." I grabbed a pancake and walked into the garage.

I grabbed the keys to my Eclipse and drove out. Why does he always need to make me mad in the morning.

"I wanna make your booty work-booty work" I laughed at my ringtone and answered the phone built into my car dash.

"What" I grumbled.

"Woah, is that how you greet your best friend? Anyway, your cell phone isn't accepting my calls!" It was Miley, she can be a bitch, but I like her more than Sarah.

"I threw my phone at the wall again, don't judge!" She laughed for a good two minutes.

"Well I called because there's a football game the last two periods, we can watch the sexy players instead of going to class!" She's such a hoe, I love it!

"Count me in, I haven't seen a football ass in a week." She giggled and hung up.

The rest of the drive was silent, considering my phone is broken. I kinda like the small break from people, it gets tiring having my phone go off all the time. They call me "Hot On Top" because i'm popular. I think they just like gossiping about me. When I got to school everyone was already looking at me. I was either getting fake smiles, looks of jealousy, or the casual honest smile. I guess they don't know the real me.

"Hey justin!" Miley swung my door open so fast.

"Woah, why are you so excited today? It's only Monday.."

"Well, I just heard Erik and his girlfriend brokeup! Now's your chance!"

"Well, i'll talk to him when we watch the game."

We walked into the school, and basically everyone said hi to us. I think they feel like it's their obligation or something..Idiots.

"Justin, smile, you have to look cute to stay popular." Sarah said walking up to me. She did one of those kiss-both-cheek things to Miley and I.

I know I sound like a bad person. One of those popular assholes, but i'm really not. Miley and I are actually really nice, but we have to hide it. Sarah's the most popular out of the three of us, if we lose Sarah, we lose our popularity. Sarah's friends with me because i'm the only other rich kid in school, and she's friends with Miley because her dads the principle.

"So, Sarah, are you gonna watch the football game with us later?" Miley asked.

"Did you make plans without me?" She stepped close to Miley. "I make all of our plans, and yes we'll watch the game." She stepped back.

"Well that was a little rude." I said, Sarah glared at me.

"Okay, I'm going to class. Kiss Kiss!" She walked down the hall as if we was strutting down a runway.

"So why are we friends with her again?" Miley whispered in my ear.

"Because we used to be losers, and she made us popular." She nodded and we walked to our first class, English is the only class we don't have with Sarah, she made us take all our other classes with her.

Our teacher gave us some reading project and said to work in groups. Miley and I just sat in the corner, listening to music and gossiping all class. We had Fashion next with Sarah, and she wouldn't even let us do our work, we watched her try on clothes the whole class.

"Okay bitches, let's go to the game." We sighed and walked with Sarah to the gym.

We walked past this gorgeous girl Sierra, Sarah hates her because their names sound similar. She knocked her books out of Sierra's hands and continued walking. When we got to the field the bleachers were packed. We walked to the best bleacher, but it had some Freshman's sitting there.

"Move." Sarah demanded, they all laughed and ignored her. She poured her water on one of the guys pants. "Oh look, he peed himself!" Everyone started laughing, they ran away.

"Look, the seats are available." She smirked at us. We sat down, but Miley and I both agreed Sarah went to far with this one.

"Sarah, I don't think that was really nice.." Miley said.

"Well bitch, you can walk home today." Sarah stormed off.

------

I'm not usually into Football, but the game was actually really good, and Erik looked so hot in his uniform!

"Okay, the games over, go talk to him now!" Miley said, practically pushing me down the bleachers.

I finally gave in and walked onto the field. The team were all high-fiving each other and jumping around. I walked up to Erik and he rolled his eyes.

"Hey erik."

"Hi."

"So, Sarah's throwing a party tomorrow night and I was wondering if you wanted to go to the party..with.me?" He gave me an awkward look.

"Uhm Justin, i'm straight, and even if I wasn't I wouldn't go with you. You and your friends parade around school thinking you're so cool, other people might buy your bullshit. But I think you guys are just mean." He ran into the locker room to meet his teammates.

Miley ran up to me. "So, how did it go? The hopeful look on her face just made me feel worse. I couldn't help the tears falling down my face, I just ran off the field, off school campus.