Moving In

Hermione's POV

It was a three days after that day with Annabeth. She hadn't even called me once. Guess she was busy with school. I wanted to check out. I was getting bored with the hotel.
I packed my luggage and went to the lobby. I checked out at the service counter. Then, I looked at the enormous grandfather clock near the entrance to the lobby. 11:30am. Annabeth might still be studying.
I didn't care. Maybe she already knew what the teacher was saying, and probably thought the lesson was boring. I texted her: Demigod, I've checked out. I know you're in school now and can't pick me up, so maybe you send me the address and I'll go there myself?
I sat down on the sofa and waited for her reply. A few minutes later, she replied: No. I'll drive you. Lunch break is in half an hour. I'm free to go out of the school and come back before 1:00. This ADHD girl needs to go out for a while. I smirked and replied: OK. Whatever you say.
I didn't want to waste this half an hour, so I reread "Hogwarts: A History" again. I was so absorbed in the book until when Annabeth patted me on the shoulder, I jumped. "Merlin's beard, Annabeth, don't scare me like that," Annabeth's stormy grey eyes twinkled. "Let's go,"
We hauled my luggage onto Annabeth's car. Then, we got into her car. Annabeth hit the brakes and off we went. She turned on the radio and pop music blared from the speakers. I understood she was in a bad mood, and needed some pop music to reduce it.
"Today's lesson is boring?" I asked. "Yeah. I already know what the teacher was teaching. I keep asking her some harder questions, but she just scowled at me and continued her lesson. Ugh," I knew her feelings. I've been rejected like that before, but even worse. By freaking Umbridge.
"We've reached. " Annabeth announced. We loaded my luggage of the car and went into the apartment. We took a lift to her floor and finally we arrived at Percy's house. Annabeth unlocked the door and in we went. It was just a normal little apartment, with the cozy family feels. I loved it.
"Well," Annabeth sat down on the sofa. "Welcome home."