Engaged to lord Voldemort

A/N: This is NOT a carry on of the first drabble (smeagol's hope) It is a compleatly different story with a totally different plot that just so happens to have Smeagol in it as well. Smeagol's hope was a oneshot and I wont continue it unless you guys think i should. Hope you enjoy this drabble! *smileyfacebrofist*

Smeagol's POV

I am crouching in the shadows of Hogwarts great hall. Or what remains of it. It has recently been destroyed by the Death Eaters, my Fiance's minons. Tears stream down my face. I worry for Voldemort so much. He made me promise not to follow him into the battle but I could'nt bear the thought of him fighting without me. I ran down the hill, My fish streaming in the wind, and found myself where I am now. Hiding, listening to the conversation Harry and Voldemort are haveing.

"I dont want anyone else to try to help", The Boy says loudly. He cant mean that. That is not how he works. Voldemort voices my thoughts with a hiss. "Potter does'nt mean that," he says, "That isn't how he works is it? Who are you going to use as a sheild today, Potter?" "Nobody," Says harry in that goodie two shoes voice of his, "There are no more horcruxes, It's just you and me. Neither can llive while the other survives, and one of us is just about to leave for good..."

"One of us?" Jeers Voldemort, biding his time before he goes in for the kill, "You think it will be you, do you? the boy who survived by accident and because poor old Dumblie was pulling the strings?" "Accident was it when my mother died to save me?' Harry askes stupidly. Well of course it was! I mentally scream. But I cannot reveal my location. Not yet! Harry continues, "accident, when I decided to fight in the graveyard? Accident, that I didn't defend myself tonight and still survived, and returned to fight again?"
"Accidents!" Screams Voldemort. "Accidents and chance and the fact that you cowered and snivelled behind the skirts of greater men and women and permitted me to kill them for you!":

"You wont be killing anyone else tonight," Says harry. They start to circle each other. "You wont be able to kill any of them. Ever again. Dont you get it? I was ready to die to stop you hurting theese people-"
"Liar Liar pants on fire!" Screams a voice in the crowd.
Harry hesitates before continuing,"I meant to, and thats what counts! You dont learn from your mistakes do you Riddle?"

"YOU DARE-"
"Yes I dare!" Harry cuts in, "I know things you dont know, Tom Riddle. I know lots of importaint things you dont. Want to hear some before you make another mistake?"
DONT LISTEN! I scream mentally, KILL HIM NOW TOM! KILL HIM WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE! But he wont. He is curious. He is like Sherlock. Wont give up till he knows how it was done. And like Sherlock in the case with the pills, This trait could well cost him his life.

"It is not Love that will save you this time," Voldemort says, "You must belive you have macic that I do not or else a wepon more powerfull than mine." "I belive both," Harry says. I can see Voldemorts shock and disbelief flicker across his face. Don't belive him! I beg, hopelessly. It is a lie.

"You think you know magick that i dont? I know magic that Dumbledore never even dreamed of!" "Oh, he dreamed of it. But he knew more than you! Knew enough not to do what you have done." "You mean he was weak! To weak to dare! To weak to take what might have been his! What will be mine!!"

A/N: Have to stop now. School tomorrow! But I will finish this as soon as I get back from school I promise!! PLease

VOTE!

COMMENT!!!

FOLLOW!!

Aaaaaand.. REVIEW!!!

Thank you guys! *Smileyfacebrofist*