Moving In

If you havent read the description.

This is kinda a AU, everything is the same with the trolls but Alternia is now like our modern world.

College, school, Airports, Ect.

Most things that we humans have or do

-----------------------------------
Sollux's POV

IIt wa2 early iin the morniing, ii had just arriived from the aiirport, II hardly got any 2leep.

II walked two the adress Eridan gave me and walked toward2 that direction

Walking wa2 a biitch, II had two luggage2 iin my hand and carryiing iit wa2 the only rea2on why iit wa2 a biitch

II finally arriived at where he asiigned me to go. II arriived to find myself on a beach

ii cant fuckiing Beliieve ii moved iin wiith thii2 a22hole.

ii looked up from my HuskPod to see Eridan's hive.

His hive was in the miiddle of the fucking 2ea, how doe2 he expect me to walk over to hii2 hiive?

"Ugh, let2 ju2t get thii2 over wiith"

ii took off my 2hiirt. But before II could take off my pant2. ED a2cended out of the water. Hii2 clothe2 were 2oaking wet but ii dont thiink that bothered hiim, knowiing he2 a 2eadweller.

Eridan: "wwhat took you so long?"

Sollux: "HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO GET TO YOUR HIIVE?!?"

Eridan: "swwim, duh, wwhat else"

II wanted to punch hiim 20 badly. But, he ii2 the one proviidiing the shelter for me whiile II go college.

Eridan: "im just flippin wwith you, I havve a small lifeboat made just for you"

Eridan pointed at a direction and ii followed where iit lead two with my eye2.

II 2aw a yellow liifeboat wiith the words BEEWHORE on it.

Sollux: "fuck you, Fii2hbreath"

Eridan: "enjoy"

Eridan just gave his smug smile and swam back to hii2 hiive.

II looked down to the 2and on the beach to 2ee my black 2hirt, my red Luggage bag and my blue one.

*sigh*

Eridan's POV

I wwatched from my wwindoww as I see Sol strugglin wwith loadin his bags onto the lifeboat.

I knoww I should help him but I wwanted to see him struggle, since its been a long time seeing this ass.

*RING RING*

I turned back to see my HuskPod wwas ringin. I havvent heard it ring for quite a wwhile noww. No one really calls me anymore evver since wwe finished Highschool.

Come to mention it, im actually glad Sol is movvin in, I havvent had anyone to talk wwith. I mean, some of my friends like Fef, Gamz, Kan (KANKRI), and My brother, Cro, Livve near here. Kar wwill be movvin here soon in Cherub soon, the towwn I livve in, he wwill be movvin in wwith his bro, But they hardly talk wwith me. Noww I think I should actually help Sol. Maybe after I pick up the phone.