Chapter 5: Story Time

Jasper POV

I have to say Bella was just in shock for a minute after she saw Annoying pixie and Eddie boy. Dang! Thanks Bella those names are growing on me.

After school I told my siblings I was just going for a walk. Thanks to Bella, Pixie could not see what was going to happen so I just walked out the door and ran to Bella's house.

When I got there I heard her friend say "Why did the Cullen's flinch when you said Victoria?"

"Well....." Bella started getting uncomfortable. That's when I rang the door bell knowing she didn't want to talk about it. She let out a sigh of relief and said, "Later", and was at the door in a sec with her friend behind her.

She suddenly got uncomfortable and I said, "We're just old friends, nothing to be uncomfortable about." And I give her a reassuring smile.

"Right." She says and smiles back. As she moves out of the way her friend popped up in front, from thin air and put out her hand and said,

"Hi Uncle Jazzy, my names Renesmee, and you owe me 100 years of birthday and Christmas presents." And cracked a smile.

"How did you? Wha...?" Was all I could say as I gaped, and my mouth hit the floor in confusion. Bella just shakes her head and sighs.

"Come in and we'll explain" She says as they both vanished and teleport to the living. I walk in and close the door behind me.

...............................................................

Bella POV

Renesmee popped in front of me from thin air and put her hand up and said,

"Hi Uncle Jazzy my names Renesmee and you owe me 100 years of birthday and Christmas presents"

"How did you? Wha...?" He gaped and I swear his mouth hit the floor. I shook my head, sighed and said, "Come in and we'll explain."

Then I grab my daughter and we both teleport to the living room. I heard him walk in, close the door and was in the living room in a flash.

I gestured for him to sit, and all the while he was staring at Renesmee. He was about to say something when I cut him off.

"We'll go first" I said. I then played my thoughts/memories like a home movie on what has happened with me since they left. He had a lot of emotions going on as he watched, sadness, hatred toward what Edward did, happy and sorry ness. After that was done Ness walked up and put her hand on his face to show what she's seen. She's still working on projecting her thoughts/memories like I can.

When she was done he said, "Wow, but how?"

"We did not know it could happen, it just did after Eddie boy left me in the forest. I could not let my father see me so I just left, and had Kate from the Denali coven drive me to the Volturi, had Renesmee and was changed then left and came back here." I finished. "Oh." Was all he could say while processing what he had just seen. I gave him just a minute and asked, "Well what in the world has happened with you guys, I thought you and pixie were married?" I ask.

"Well....." He starts and runs his hand through his hair.

And boy was I pissed at what he had to say.

...............................................................

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!" I scream.

"No." He says looking down at his shoes.

"O....M....G! OMG!" I scream. Pacing back and forth on the carpet.

"I'm so sorry Jazz." I say.

"It's fine." He mumbles.

"No it's not Jazz." I say.

FLASHBACK

"Well...." He starts and runs his hand through his hair.

"Spit it out Jazz"

"Well after we left you everyone was just not as bright and happy it seemed anymore. Alice was furious with Edward for making us leave. Ha even Rosalie missed you because it made everyone sad, especially Emmet because, he had no one to make fun of or play pranks on or with anymore. It made me depressed just by what I was feeling, then add everybody else I swear I think I had it almost as bad as Edward, because half the family wouldn't talk to him. Esme and Carlisle just missed you because you were like a daughter to them, so it was kinda a depressing month for everybody even you it sounded like from Alice's visions."

"Haha ya especially when I thought about jumping off a cliff yaaaaa not so great." I say skittishly.

"Well things started to get better for us not for you apparently again, from Alice's visions. Then sometimes she would see you other times she wouldn't so they made me come scope it out and found you were hanging with the wolves."

"Ya I remember that and Laurent too." I growl.

"Then I guess just Alice and Edward started hanging out and it went on from there, I guess, and no me and Alice are not really married at all." He then looks down at his shoes while I process the info.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Huh" He just sighs.

"Well I guess we just see what happens." I mumble realizing Ness has fallen asleep and snap my figures, teleporting her to her room and bed. Jazz looks wide-eyed and asks, "How did you do that and the same thing with both of you guys earlier?"

"Oh ya I forgot about that part. Well we're both part witch too!"

"Really?"

"Ya, you already saw us teleport we can do lots of other stuff to like levitate, and shape shift." Then I showed him by floating around the room then changing into a black cat and jumping on his lap then on the couch and changing back.

"Oh I almost for got. Lena cat hear my call appear." I 'whisper'. Then my black cat Lena comes down the stairs and into my lap.

"That was cool and you have a cat?" He asks

"Ya she hangs in a little keychain ball on my backpack but its really big on the inside. Ness has one too, her names Isabella and she's on Nessie's bed sleeping right now."

"Oh." Was all he could say.

"You might want to get going its almost time for school, and your siblings might be worried since Alice has no idea were you are." I snickered.

"Ya I better get going it will take me like 5 minutes to get their."

"Hmmm." I say as a smile starts to form on my lips.

"What?" He asks.

"I could teleport you right outside to forest of your home but I would have to come with you because I have no idea were it is so you have to think about the exact spot when I say 3, ok?"

"Sure."

"Ok 1." I start as I put both hands on his shoulders.

"2." I watch as he thinks about the place.

"3!"

"POOF!"

"POOF!" And we are outside the forest of their house.

He thinks, "Thank you."

I whisper "No problem anytime, good bye! See you later Jazz." And with that I was gone, back home to get ready for today and waking up Ness.

Ok so what do you think was that good? And about what happened over them leaving?

VOTE COMMENT

Thanks,

xxxxxxBriannawitchxxxxxx

Bella's Back And Dangerous Bk1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें