Chapter 1: Bella

Chapter 1: Bella

Bella POV

My name is Isabella Marie Swan. I am over 1 million years old and am living with my daughter Renesmee. Yes, we are both vampires. But Renesmee is only half because I was pregnant with her while I was still human.

But I go by Ivy Night and she goes by Victoria for when we go to school. I know cleshay with Victoria right.

This all happened after that backstabber left me in the woods. That's right I'm talking about him Ed....Edward Cullen. I can't say his, name it makes me sick.

FLASHBACK

"What is it Edward?" I ask

"We're leaving." He said

"We as in...?"

"Me and my family. You don't belong in my world Bella. You need to live a human life"

"WHAT?? No I belong with you, you are my life." I beg.

"We are leaving. The others have already left I just came by to say good bye."

"If this is about my soul TAKE IT! I don't want it without you." I'm near to hyperventilating now.

"I'm sorry but I promise you this, this will be the last time you ever see me. But will you promise me something?" He asked

"Yes anything." I thought I was about to die of a heart break at this point

"Don't do anything reckless." With that he kissed me on the forehead and left.

END OF FLASHBACK

That's right gone, POOF!, like that. After of week of misery and blocking everyone out you wouldn't believe what happened. I GOT PREGNANT!! Stupid bastard leaves and I HAVVVVEE to get pregnant. GREAT! (Note all the sarcasm)

After it got worse I had Kate, from the Denali coven, take me to the Volturi. Me and my daughter became great friends with them. We called them family. After I had Renesmee, I had to be changed so I could live. Which is what I had always wanted!! Renesmee looked just like me. THANK GOD!! She did not look like HIM! She had brown wavy hair and big cute brown eyes.

So here we are leaving the Volturi and INTO THE WORLD! Well more like Forks buuuuuutttt hey, the more dramatic, the better.

Just let me tell you I am not no weak, scared, take orders, fragile human. No I am one badass vampire and could kill a whole army by myself. Yep and don't look at me like I'm crazy because I will whoop your butt.

I almost forgot about our gifts. Renesmee has everything to do with the mind, like read minds like mine because WE have a special bond. Curse you stupid vampire I call her "father". But, I told just enought to make my daughter want to make him got to hell. As for me, I'm like everything. It's great but that's because I can copy vampire gifts. We're also half witch which makes it even more fun!! Sooooooo to the present.

Ya I know long story short but let me know what you think vote comment. Thanks!!!!

xxxxxxxBriannaWhitlockxxxxxxxx