Chapter 34 The Emerald City.

Start from the beginning

I was just about to get dressed when I heard a glass broke."shit" I heard James shout. I thought something happened to him. I ran to the kitchen. Our suite had its kitchen also.

" what happened? " I came in panicking.

" it's nothing. I was unpacking when I accidentally dropped the glass and cut myself while picking it up."
I saw his hand dripping blood.

" seriously James! Why did you try to pick that up? "

I quickly grabbed the first aid kit and took out some cotton and bandages. I took his hand carefully not to hurt him more. I cleaned the blood from his hand. I wrapped the bandage around his hand. We were sitting in the bed.

" You gotta be more careful James. Is it hurting?" I looked up at him. His gaze was fixed on me.

" James is it hurting too much?." He touched my face.

" Mia you're so beautiful." By saying that he kissed me. We fell on the bed. His hands were exploring me.

" You know Mia it 1000 times difficult to control and resist my urge right now when you not wearing anything except a silk bathrobe. I will not wait any moment now I am making you mine right now."

I breathlessly said," James what about the sightseeing and the Colosseum?"

" I don't give a shit about that. Let me take you right now." His kisses were showering on me with his hands all over me. The doorbell rang. He didn't stop. The doorbell rang again and continuously this time. "James..." he stopped at last.

" Grr...way to ruin the moment." He got up and fixed his shirt and opened the door. I giggled. He came back.

" The car is here."

"Let me get ready. Just 15 minutes."

He caught my hand." Leave that let's continue." He was going to kiss me again I put my hand on his lips.

" Maybe next time. Our car is waiting."

" Mia..." he made a face.

" No more arguing. Let's go and see Rome." He nodded. I went to the bedroom and got dressed.

I wore a simple fluffy white top and criss-cross black leggings with platform shoes

I wore a simple fluffy white top and criss-cross black leggings with platform shoes. I put my hair in a pony and I wrapped a black ribbon on that making a bow. This is nice. I checked myself in the mirror for the last time and I head out carrying my little bag.

I saw James standing beside the car. " James is this okay." I twirl and gave him a view of my outfit.

" You look beautiful as always." He put a chaste kiss on my cheeks." I love that previous outfit also." He was talking about the bathrobe I knew.

" That's no outfit." I laughed. We got in the car.

" but this outfit looks good on you too, you look cute." He kissed after saying that.