Chapter 6: Newbie

Stile's POV

It had been a couple of days since Derek had told me we were mates. We hadn't been able to spend much time together because he was looking for the creature or was busy with something else. Also school started back for Scott and I today so I wouldn't see him as often. I pouted at the thought as I stood in the mirror looking at my clothes. After I was satifised with what I saw I walked back out into my room only to be scared shitless. Derek was sitting on my bed reading one of the books from my nightstand.

"Derek what the f..." I started but Derek cut me off saying, "I suggest you think about how you are going to finish that sentence."

I knew he hated when I cussed but I mean come on he is the one sitting on my bed without being let in. I didn't say anything I just walked over to my backpack and zipped it up. I went to reach for my keys when I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I closed my eyes as the warmth took over my body and his breathe hit my neck.

"Stiles I've missed you so much," he said as he kissed the bottom of my earlobe.

"I've missed you too Derek," I said as I turned around to face him.

He grabbed my waist again, pulled me closer to him, and then planted a kiss on my lips. I moaned in his mouth as he deepend the kiss and pushed myself closer to his body. He grunted when we fell on the floor and I laughed.

"That wasn't funny," he pouted as he got up and brushed the dust of his pants.

"Oh, I'm sorry Alpha Sourwolf," I said in a sarcastic tone.

I heard him growl sexily when I said his nickname and then I felt his presence behind me.

"Unless you don't want to go to school today, I suggest you stop calling me that," he said huskily.

I shivered as he said that and replied shakily, "Well I want to go to school so."

"But I don't want you too," he whined.

"Why not," I asked him as I grabbed my keys from my desk.

"Because I can't watch over you there," he said whining again as he sat down on my bed.

I walked over to him and sat down on his lap. His hands instantly went around my waist and I laid my head in the croock of his neck.

"Scott, Issac, and Allison will be there," I said trying to cheer him up.

"I know, but I want to be the one protecting you," he said whining again.

"You are protecting me by telling them to watch over me, okay," I said?

"Fine," he said and I pecked his lips as I stood up, got my bag and keys, ready to leave.

Right as I was about to leave the room I was pushed up against a wall, and lips collided with mine. The kiss was rough at first but then softened and had me melted. The kiss was just so amazing I couldn't put it into words. Derek pulled back so we could breathe and trust me I had to catch my breathe after that.

"That was just something so you wouldn't forget about me today," Derek said as he rested his forehead against mine.

"Yeah, now I'm going to be thinking about that instead of concentracting in class thanks," I said sacrastically.

He laughed but let me off the wall. He walked over to my window and right before he lept out he turned and said, "I love you Stiles," and then he was gone.

I shuddered as those words came out of his lips and the whole time I drove to school. Derek had said he loved me.

-----------------------------------------------

My mind was still replaying everything that happened this morining and I knew the smile on my face wouldn't disappear. I parked my jeep and walked towards the school. I spotted Scott at his locker with Allison and Lydia talking beside it. I walked up to them and was greeted with hello's and how's it going.

"What's up with the smile," Lydia asked with a giggle?

"Oh, just ummm..... Derek," I finally stuttered out.

"Aww," Allison and Lydia said at the same time making Scott groan in frustration.

"We will talk in lunch," Allison and Lydia said in an unsion.

I just nodded my head and made my way to my locker. I grabbed my chemistry books and then headed towards class. The only actually person I talke to was Issac, well I guess Danny too. I took my seat at my empty lab table and everyone else started to come in and fill the seats. I was the only one that didn't have a partner but I was totally okay with that this was my favorite subject. The teacher walked in and we started to take notes over the first chapter when a girl walked into the room. She was probably about my age maybe a year younger and had long blonde hair tha fell just above the middle of her back. She turned to face the class and her hazel/ golden eyes shinned in the light the room had.

'Werid' I thought to myself.

She started to walk my way and that's when I remembered that the only open seat was beside me. She took her seat and I saw Issac turned around and face me. He looked over at her and I saw his eye's turn yellow.

'I'm fine,' I mouthed to him.

"Hi I'm Savannah," the girl beside me said as she let out her hand for me to shake.

"I'm Stiles," I said as I took her hand and shoke it.

"So is this school any fun," she asked?

I laughed a little and then replied, "Yeah you just have to find the right people."

"Well, where can I find those people," she asked?

"To be honest not really sure don't know what type of girl you are," I said honestly.

"Well how about we talk about it over dinner tonight," she asked sheepishly?

"Umm.. Sure," I replied not even thinking when I answered.

She wrote something down on a piece of paper. I picked the piece of paper up as the bell rung and she left the class. I lifted the paper up to my face and her number was written on it with xoxo at the end.

'Oh, shit did I come out a little flirty,' I thought myself as I hit my forhead.

I gathered my things and headed to my locker when another thought entered my head.

'What I'm I going to tell Derek?'

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I know it's not a big deal but to me it is. You guys got this book to #488 in the werewolf genere. Thank you so much.

So who likes the new character so far?

We get to see more of her in the next chapter.

Vote and Comment!

LOVE you guys and Kisses <3