Chapter 4: Wendigo

Stilies' POV

Dr. Deaton stared at us before he walked behind the counter and leaned against it.

"So do you want to hear what I know or what," he asked?

"Of course we want to know," Derek said with a little bit Alpha tone making me shiver with pleasure.

What the hell I thought, how could one person have that much of an affect on me. It wasn't like I was his mate or anything right?

"This creature is an old creature back from before Medival times," Dr. Deaton started, "the creature is called a Wendigo," he finished.

"What the hell is a Wendigo," I said making Derek growl because he didn't like foul launguage. Even though that wasn't that foul it still pissed him off.

"A Wendigo is a creature that can posses a human begin or it is a human that transforms into the creature," Dr. Deaton said.

"Okay, so that's helpful but what is it after," I said with a smart tone.

"It usually kills three different people before a full moon kind of like sacrafices," Dr. Deaton explained as he leaned up from the counter.

"Sacrafices," I said more as a question.

"Yes, it takes the heart from each of it's victims and eats them," Dr. Deaton said causally.

"Eww that's fucking disgusting," I said as Derek growled at me and Allison giggled at me.

"Why does the Wendigo do this," Derek asked calmly?

"Because his/her lover broke her heart, left them for someone else so the creature ripped his/her lovers heart out and created the monster," Deaton explained with ease.

"Thats kind of creepy romantic," Allison said and this time I laughed at her.

"Yeah, sure it is Allison," I said as I took a seat back in the chair I was sitting in.

"Do you know how to beat the creature," Derek asked?

"Sadly, no," Deaton replied.

Derek let out a grunt and then paced around the room.

"But I do know who the creature is after," Deaton said as he came back from behind the counter.

Derek stopped pacing and Deaton had all of our attention.

"The creature is after Stilies," Deaton replied and with that a growl erupted in the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I know I haven't updated. I had been working on my other book broken that someone gave me and I kinda of slipped up on this one. So this chapter is just a filler, new full chapter coming soon.

Thanks if your still reading this. Kisses <3!