Symptoms Of Cringe

Exposure to Cringe will usually result in the exhibition of various symptoms. Within 1-5 seconds of exposure to the stimuli is the usual time-frame in which symptoms are shown. The symptoms commonly exhibited are:

1.Shivering -periodic or consistent; accompanied by goosebumps and a feeling of lowered internal body temperature

2.Shriveling up-also known as wincing, most common symptom associated with cringe

3.Fight or flight response-only in extreme cases will the cringe trigger a fight or flight response . It will cause the closing of the eyes and the turning away by the victim. The surge of adrenaline caused by the response may sometimes cause a more aggressive reaction, involving the rapid demolition of several objects in proximity to the victim. 

4.Mental Scars-Only after extreme cases of cringe will victims exhibit this symptom. Certain memories, perhaps that of a song that was playing at the time of the event or the smell  that was in the air can become attached to a feeling of cringe. Thus when one experiences or thinks of those triggers, they exhibit a slightly weakened version of the cringe they felt originally.

5.Coughing- Around 5% of Cringe Victims will experience a slight urge to cough, due to an accidental immune system reaction, which causes the increased build up of irritants and mucus in the lungs

Most cases of cringe involve most of these symptoms. However, there are some individuals who tend to be resilient to cringe, or asymptomatic. These people seem to be unfazed by cringy events, and thus, are labeled "Cringe Tolerant". To the field of Cringeology, these people are highly sought after for the sake of developing a cure for cringe. Currently, these types of people have been rumored to exist;  however, if anyone may know someone with said tolerance, and have physical evidence of it,  feel free to contact the number below.

Sakars Associate's Phone Number - (951)572-2602