Chapter Sixteen

Harry's P.O.V

I walked out of PE when I noticed Crabbe and Goyle were there. Once they spotted me, they ran over to me and I flinched out of instinct.

"Potter, we're here to walk you to History." Crabbe said and then stood in front of me. Goyle stood behind me and looked around.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Draco has asked us to watch you." Goyle told me and I shook my head in disbelief.

"Why?"

"For protection." He said and then started walking. I felt Goyle's hands gently touch my back and I started walking. People cleared the halls when they saw the three of us coming.

"Don't you have classes?" I asked.

"Of course we do but the teachers don't say anything to us for being late." Goyle answered and I nodded my head. We walked the rest of the way Crabbe, only pushing one person away, in silence. When we arrived, Neville was waiting for me.

"Hiya Harry." He greeted and then nodded to the two other boys. "I got it from here."
"Alright." They nodded their heads towards me and stalked off. I looked up at Neville who smiled.

"Draco has them watching you cause he has other classes." He informed me. "He will pick you up from History and then walk you to lunch." He told me and I nodded.

"Is he worried about me?" I asked and he nodded. "Why?"

"Wouldn't say." He told me. "But I assure you you'll be okay." He told me and I nodded. We walked in together and I took my seat with him at the two person table. He and I sat in the middle of the classroom where I could see the board just fine. Lucky for us, Ms. Burbage put on a film so I whispered to Neville the entire time.

"So when did he organize my protection?" I asked.

"Yesterday." He said. "I saw him talking to Crabbe and Goyle as I was walking to chess club, he was going to football practice."

"Oh." I answered. "Do you think he's worried about me because of Pansy?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Could be." He told me. "After math, he'll walk you to chemistry but Dean is gonna walk you to music."

"And then from Music?" I asked. "I don't have many friends in that class."

"Crabbe and Goyle I guess then." He said. "Did you wait with anyone in gym while they were there?"

"Yeah um Ron and Hermione told me to wait back."

"Okay then he'll probably make someone wait for you. Is Hermione walking you home?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I figured I'd walk myself home, I did yesterday."

"Oh then Malfoy may have someone walk you home today." He told me and I couldn't help the smile that crept up on my face. He was going at such great lengths to keep me safe. He really did keep his promises.

"He must really love me Nev." I smiled.

"He must Harry, he looks head over heels for you."

"I should get him a gift as a thank you."

"You should give him a blow job." Neville laughed and I looked him oddly.