The First Brodcast:)

Please note that this is my first book and it gets way better than this-YOU IS CAYUTEEE 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 

Bellas POV
I was on my phone when I got a younow notification that said Hunter Rowland is live wanna watch?I thought about it and I went into the app and watched the brodcast for a while.Then I clicked on the chat and typed:You are sooo cute<3💋.I looked up from the chat and he was reading the chat i wonder if he read my comment?!?!

Well he just answered my question becase he said:You too beautiful.I was freaking out soooooooo bad I screamed SO LOUD good thing my parents were on a trip and i have no siblings.I watched the brodcast until it was over .Then i went on twitter and found Hunters twitter page.I followed him and DMed him never thinking I would get an answer.Then feel asleep.

****Next Morning****
Hunters POV
I was on younow last night and I was having sooooo much fun and a fan named Bella commented in the chat and said:You are sooo cute <3💋. And I said you too beautiful.
I was on brodcast for another 30 mins then I ended it.
I checked twitter this morning and Bella DMed me last night saying:You are sooo cute and funny i wish I could meet you<3.That was SOOOOOOO sweet so I responded by saying:Thank you and that would be amazing if I could meet you someday<3.

Bellas POV
I woke up to a ding on my phone that said it was a twitter notification.So i checked twitter and just about had a heart attack because.................................................................................😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Hope u guys like this chapter and sorry for the suspense but it has to be interesting am i right no okay this is akward bye<3<3<3💞