Prologue

Hey!! This prologue is only in 3rd person the rest is in 1st person. Hope you like it and updates will be slow!!

"Hey Ju come here check this out". Dylan Ju's friend said to her. Ju walked over to check it out and chuckled lowly under her breath. There In front of them was the man they were looking for and was severely hurt like he tried to kill him self but failed.

"Well,well,well looky here he's still alive". Ju said smirking evilly and kicked the man in the side making him groan out in pain.

Ring ring ring!!! Ju's phone went off. Sighing she looked at the screen and saw it was the boss.

"Hello". She answered in a monotone voice.

"Hurry get out of there cops are on there way". He said than hung up.

"I know I heard lets get outa here". Dylan said to Ju and they hurried up and jumped out the window seeming as the house was on fire and they couldn't get out from the front door.

They heard sirens in the distance and turned west running through the woods as fast as they could. About 5 miles into the woods they stopped and took a break.

"We're almost to the city just another 2 miles". Dylan said to Ju while breathing hard and Ju wasn't even out of breath.

She just nodded her head letting him know she at least acknowledge him.

"Alright let's keep moving I have to get home before my parents wonder where I am" Ju said to Dylan. They kept running and once they hit the city they turned different ways Ju going north and Dylan still going west. She checked her phone and saw that it was 1:00am and figured they were asleep.

Showing up in front of her house 10 minutes later the house was dark so she walked up to the porch and opening the door as quietly as possible. Sighing she shut the door and was about to run up stairs when the lights turned on and saw her parents and 3 police officers.

"Damn it". She cursed under her breath.

"Jura lee Jennings you are in big trouble"! Her dad Joey yelled at her making her wince. She looked at her mom Catarina and saw her eyes were dark with disapproval.

The pic at top is of her hope you like it and it is short cause it's the prologue.