「Not Friends...?」

Chapter 11- Not Friends... ?

A/N...Long

omfg I didn't update this story for like a loong time cause well .... I always forget to update my stories because I watch too much Kdramas every night/day/morning or watch Kpop comebacks/debuts/videos. Lmao so I'm sorry for not updating and anyways let's stop with the authors note and START WITH THE STORY YA'll. And I have city wide tests..ugh but there done today 4/15/16.Wait...anyways I might spell words wrong and might not correct them cause I'm to hyper and I'm listening to Kpop songs....So.....I don't really know how this is related to spelling stuff wrong but anyways K WARNED.... I mean i* sorry I'm so lazy to correct lmao. ON TO THE STIRY .....STORY*heheheh

I went home. "Ah looks like I have to do homework aish". After finishing half of my homework, I almost went to sleep but thank god I got a message. "Huh?". "Aigoo looks like I had a little nap". I checked my messages and read "Kim Namjoon/김남준. I read the message. "Hello Hye Ri,it's me Yeon Hyo". "Hi Yeon Hyo" I replied to her. After that she didn't text me anymore which was very suspicious. I finished my homework and was about to sleep. Before I went to sleep, I got a message again from Yeon Hyo. I read the message. I dropped my phone and freezed like a statue."I know you like Namjoon/김남준 but if I see you talk to him..I'm warning you". Seeing that text scared me and I decided to not be near Namjoon or anything like that.

..Next Day..

"Hye Ri~". I looked at saw Da Hye. "Oh hi" I said to her. "I can't wait to give Jihoon his birthday present" Da Hye said in joy. "Yeah okay sure" I said not caring. I left Da Hye cause I didn't feel like hanging out with her. I carried my bag and started walking while leaving Da Hye with Jihoon. I started running realizing class is about to start. After running while singing to BTS-Run...I finally made it in time. I sat with Seol and Min Ho. After finishing class, I went to the cafeteria running. I was hungry and my stomach was growling. I ate my food and got thirsty. "Seriously now I'm thirsty" I said. I went to the vending machine seeing someone there. "Oh Anneyong Hye Ri" said Yeon Hyo.

I hated seeing her here when I wanted to avoid any contact with Namjoon or Yeon Hyo. I ignored her and got my drink. "Don't run away Hye Ri" she said quietly. "If you do your life is for the worse not the best". I started walking away trying to act like nothing ever happened to me. "Ow" I said. I bumped into Namjoon and was surprised.

A/N again.......

Anyways I'm again sorry but well anyways some chapters will be boring but I will put all the details together and it's going to make another plot in the story so PLEASE WAIT. GAMSAMIDA ..Oh and SARANGE READERS FOR 194 readers in a month❤️😭. I've never really anybody would read it besides my friends lmao....but I'm so grateful. I have to end this before I start talking like an old woman. Shout out to Itz_Geeky_Erin becasue she requested me to do a Namjoon story in the first place and yeah.....Baiiii. I'm hyper still .....('_')